If you have a few years' experience as a test engineer and have a great interest in vehicles and testing / development - this may be the assignment for you! Jefferson Wells are looking for you who are motivated by the complexity of the automotive industry and high-quality standards. Are you our next test engineer? Apply now!
Start: May to December 2021, with chance to extension
Assignment: Consultant assignment, full time.
Duration: At least 6 months, the assignment will probably be extended
As a test engineer you will lead the tests assignments according to the scope and schedule. Understand the verification and validation needs, secure the truck is prepared for the test, and the test scope is understood by everyone involved in the test to meet the wanted quality and outcome. You will prepare status reports, manage faulty reports, present test results and compile engineering reports. You will work in close collaboration with drivers, mechanics, developers, function/product owners, project managers and other important stakeholders.
- Understand the verification needs for Features, functions in order define test requirements.
- Manage, plan, prepare, and execute the test. Analyze results and give recommendations in their respective technology area.
- Prepare and manage fault reports from tests.
- Document results and compile the engineering report (ER).
- Continuously update Test Methods and propose updates of Technical Requirement together with the technology areas.
Who are you?
You have at least 3 years of experience as a test engineer in automotive, and you have experience from the above tasks.
- Good knowledge of vehicle technology, preferably in heavy vehicles.
- You have experience of data acquisition tools, i.e. Vision, Engineering Tool
- Swedish and English, good understanding verbally and in written
- Driving license B is a requirement, merit if you have CE.
You have a pragmatic, collaborative and creative mind-set of handling professional and technical challenges. You are a natural team player with ability of working independently. You appreciate socializing and having fun at work.
About Jefferson Wells
Jefferson Wells is part on Manpower Group and we are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across Finance, Engineering, purchasing, communication, marketing. As a consultant at Jefferson Wells you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
We do not accept applications by e-mail. Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously.
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Jefferson Wells, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist Elin Lannerström at firstname.lastname@example.org.