The purpose of the Manpower Matchning program is to support you and equip you with tools for a successful job search, all based on your skills, abilities and motivation.
If you are thinking about going back to school, our competent study counselors can provide valuable information and guidance to help you find the right program for you.
At Manpower Matchning, you are at the center. Together with your labor market consultant, you plan what activities you need to keep the process moving forward. You have individual meetings with your labor market consultant once a week, and also participate in group activities that provide inspiration and tools that will help you in your job search.
Our program focuses on factors such as:
- How to create a winning CV and application documents
- Contacts with employers and how to find hidden jobs in the labor market
- Personal marketing and the best way of developing your network in your job search
- Preparation for job interviews and interview training
- Inspiring seminars and workshops
- Study visits to companies and recruitment meetings
- Study and career counseling
- Motivating initiatives
- Customized matching
- We can provide access to interpreter services if needed.
Our labor market consultants work with a clear employer focus to help you find a job that is right for you in the shortest possible time. We work closely with our colleagues in our staffing and recruitment division, which enables us to offer unique access to local and national networks of contacts.
Manpower believes that everyone has equal value, and we work with everyone regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, or anything else that could make a person “different”.