The Establishment Pilots at Manpower Jobbstart recently arrivers professional support during their first few weeks in Sweden. We work on the basis of the establishment plan compiled by the Employment Service and the person who's recently arrived. Our skills, knowledge of industry and knowledge of the world, as well as our various networks, give us opportunities to accelerate establishment of recently arrived people on the labour market. Manpower Jobbstart acts as a link between recently arrived people and Swedish society and the Swedish labour market.
Establishment Pilots with excellent results
We have extensive experience of supporting and coaching new arrivals to the country, and we've successfully helped lots of people to find a job. More than 50 per cent of our participants have gone on to work, study or set up their own companies. We're well established in both local and regional trade and industry, and as part of ManpowerGroup we're experts in the Swedish labour market.
Manpower Jobbstart provides Establishment Pilot participants with:
- A faster route into the world of work
- A personal Establishment Pilot who has contacts in both participants' own particular fields and the labour market in general
- One-on-one coaching, focusing on the individual
- Help and support with starting their own companies
- Study and vocational guidance
- Community information
- Help when participants need to get in touch with organisations such as the Social Insurance Office, the Swedish Tax Agency, the Migration Authority, health and medical care services, someone to help with housing, banking, etc.
- Help to apply for assessment of foreign education and work trials.
For more information, contact Manpower Jobbstart on xx xxxxxx