We are aiming to get a stronger understanding of how to evolve, use our insights on our path going forward, in order to shape engagement plans in mapping new ways for us to connect with key target groups. This includes robust social, content and communications activities, paid/owned/earned strategies and KPIs, as well as engagement strategies for digital services, products and mobile apps.
You will be part of Ikano Bank, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. Let’s achieve great things together.
Let’s make a difference in finance for the many people
Key responsibilities in this role include:
• Drive and execute your area of responsibility and identify and work with the right competences in the bank
• Set up short- and long-term marketing plans and goals for area of responsibility, deliver, follow-up and optimize
• Project management, briefing, scoping and delivering
• Communicating and reporting to relevant stakeholders
• Monthly reporting, including highlights, main findings and recommendations for the future
• Determine tactics and activity mix to support customer journeys and data-driven flows
• Secure implementation of activities in marketing automation tools and delivery of leads
• Follow up on activities in close collaboration with analytical and sales competencies
• Budget reporting with continuous follow-up to secure our activities are creating maximum value to the business
• Collaboration on target group analysis. Constantly striving to improve efficiency of communication and improving customer experience
• Overall CPA, SEO, PPC knowledge to secure delivering overall digital sales and support our strategy
• Dedicated interest in future channel opportunities based on customer needs and behavior
• Knowledge and/or experience from working with CMS (preferably Sitecore)
We offer you
Working in the Growth Marketing organisation, you will be able to work across multiple customer programs with multiple stakeholders in the organisation. This is a full-time position based in Malmö and you will report to the Team Lead for Marketing Communication in the Swedish Country organisation.
This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
Are you the one for Ikano?
We have a great brand that we need to safeguard. You know how to do that in a digital era. We are built on great values and culture and strongly believe that working together makes us do better. And so do you. We listen to our customers, because they know what they want.
You have good commercial knowledge and business understanding and can convert business needs and numbers to Growth Marketing initiatives. You are KPI driven and used to working closely with other Marketing project managers, analysts and digital development team to secure that we always make decisions made on data.
• You have university degree in a business or marketing related discipline.
• You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a consultancy agency, retail or financial services.
• You have hands-on competence and experience of working with digital marketing and communication, preferably within the area of eCommerce
• You have excellent Swedish and English language skills.
You are self-motivated, a flexible but organized person, with excellent time management skills and you like to work in an environment where we constantly strive to find new ways of working. You enjoy working closely with people to get things delivered, demonstrating strong planning and key stakeholder management skills. You are able to manage changing priorities across multiple stakeholders in a matrix organisation.
Join us now – together we will find a better way
The role requires up to 5 days of travel/month.
More information about the position can be given by Lena Leide, Team Lead Marketing Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org or Madeilene Liljeroth, Head of Growth Marketing at email@example.com
Please submit your application to us prior to 2020-10-30. Note that we cannot accept applications via email. As we are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, we will be interviewing continuously, and the recruitment might be completed before final application date.
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com