Do you have experience in leading a team and work in projects? Do you also have experience and an interest in working with RFID-technology? Then Experis IT in Stockholm may have the next job for you! As Rollout Coordinator you will lead a team in the implementation of a new RFID system to stores and warehouses. If it sounds interesting, please continue reading and send in your application as soon as possible!
Our client is searching for a person who can take the role as Rollout Coordinator for their scanner application for stores and warehouses. Key functions for the application is for example inventory counts sent to the warehouse, knowing what to move from backroom to sales floor, finding items and retagging as well as increasing store stock accuracy, reducing shrinkage, improving size availability. You will lead a team and help execute the rollout.
Start Date: Within short
Employment type: Consultant Assignment, one (1) year
- Responsible for planning the rollouts for each store in terms of time and activities to be done per brand/country in the IT solutions
- Align expectations with stakeholders both local and central and provide excellent verbal and written communications on status of rollout, actions to be done and timeline
- Execute the rollout by coordinating the necessary changes amongst various teams including the program, supplier, scanner team, infrastructure and maintenance organization
- Monitor rollout progress and any support tickets. Where needed, support troubleshooting of incidents which can be within the RFID solution itself or surrounding solutions like the scanner, network or integrations
- Coordinate with the RFID application supplier on any changes needed for a specific rollout country
- Work as part of the RFID team within IT championing and promoting the solutions and potentials for where RFID can make a difference
As a person you have a positive approach and are confident in a leading position. Your can handle stress and have a mindset to get things done. As you will coordinate a team for this project you have social competence and a good eye for structure and planning.
- Experience in IT project management in leading small teams for at minimum 2 years
- Basic project management with identifying risk and mitigations, creating project plans, managing budget, directing other team members, and delivering upon commitments
- Technical interest and experience, able to understand the IT solution, infrastructure and landscape
- Excellent communications both written and presenting with ability to adapt messages to the audience, all communications are in English
- Structured and methodological with an ability to quickly learn and contribute with ideas across various technical concepts while troubleshooting problems
- General knowledge of store operations and the IT solutions that support the stores such as Point of Sales (POS)
- Knowledge of SAP and RFID
Experis has your career goals in focus with a long-term commitment in our consultants to create a balance between private life and work life. With us you get a secure employment with everything that contains; competitive salary, overtime compensation, vacation, occupational pension, insurance according to collective agreements, continuous contact and an annual meeting regarding your career with your consultant manager. Healthcare and wellness grants are examples of other things that we offer to all our employees.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have further questions, please contact talent acquisition specialist Julia Höglund at firstname.lastname@example.org