This is a unique chance to join a winning team working with world class logistics in leading automotive company in Gothenburg! Do you share our passion for efficient transportation flows and customer satisfaction? Do you want to reach your personal goals together with other people and be part of a team of skilled and service minded colleagues? If yes, then you are the one we are looking for! Please apply right away since the position is likely to be filled quickly!
In your role as a Service Center Coordinator you will be part of a team that assist the dealers in Northern Europe with logistical issues in case they not are able to find the information or solve the problem themselves. You will be the spider in the net where you will get an excellent opportunity to build a broad international network both internally and externally. You will be responsible of informing dealers in a proactive way about disturbances in the supply chain. You will be surrounded by skilled and helpful colleagues that shares the common goal to give the customers the best possible service. On top of a very good climate for personal growth and learning - we do also offer a good work-life balance.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide our customer, the dealer, information about estimated delivery time when spare parts are not in stock/available
· Solve problems related to missing deliveries, transport delays and complaints
· Entering special orders when necessary and monitoring them from order to delivery
· Support the development of the logistic set up by consistently building up structured logistical information
· Give immediate support to the dealers when implementing new policies, new routines
· Participate in operational meetings with colleagues, partners and customers
· Participate in carrier meetings
· To assist colleagues in ensuring that all tasks within the Service Center are handled in accordance with the agreed timescales
Who are you?
· Academic degree in Logistics or equivalent experience
· Cultural awareness, in this role you will interact with many countries
· Good networking and communication skills
· Courage and integrity
· Customer oriented
· Business- and service minded
· Work in a structural way and are used to initiate new assignments
· Willingness to drive continuous improvement
You likely have many offers - why choose Experis?
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will get a Consultant Manager that has +10 years of experience within the automotive industry and big personal network. The Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application at www.experis.se. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail. If you have any question, please contact Stina Johansson at email@example.com.