We are Polestar, the electric performance brand. We are detail obsessed, performance focused and determined to make the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen. We blaze our own trail, one without compromise. We don’t believe in shortcuts, we innovate constantly and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best. We’re expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something different.
We are a global team of HR professionals who believe in working together and having fun and are now seeking a committed and collaborative colleague who wants to join us over a 10 months period.
Your main responsibility as HRBP will be to support managers with recruitment, salary settings, MBL negotiations, team development, coaching and the implementation of HR processes and tools. If you like working with people and enjoy a large network we welcome your application! The work-place will be in the Polestar Cube, Torslanda - a top-class working environment.
* Coach and provide advice to line management on people matters as the people specialists
* Proactively develop, support and monitor actions linked to improved organizational health and increased performance
* Collaborate within HR to secure innovative HR solutions and efficiency in HR services.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* University degree in relevant fields or equivalent expertise
* Have work-experience within HR for at least 3 years. (part-time and summer job following studies included)
* Are fluent in English.
As a person, you have strong team skills and deliver on commitments. You are flexible and able to embrace changes and ability to work proactively in a changing environment. You are communicative and like an environment with lots of contacts. You are innovative and see possibilities in every challenge. You are structured and enjoy working towards given deadlines.
* Start: 1 september
* Location: Torslanda, Göteborg
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Polestar is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Polestar is defined by an ambition to be one of the foremost challengers in international performance cars and to develop the strengths of Volvo cars' basic construction. Working with performance cars means achieving perfection in every detail, never leaving room for failure. On the other hand, success is also about rapid and continuous development, never resting, continuing to look for the optimal solutions in all aspects.