So we are looking for an organized and enthusiastic office- and executive coordinator at Binogi and Studi, one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies in Europe. And you will contribute to our entrepreneurial growth by helping us keep some things together.
As office- and executive coordinator, you will:
- Help our CEO to organize and deliver at the highest level.
- Ensure our library is kept in order by organizing and purchasing books
- Make sure our employees have fun by organizing activities
- Keep our office in order by making sure all the small things are working
You thrive when you exceed your coworker's expectations by finding new and creative solutions to existing problems. By acting as a spider in the web, you will help and contribute to many employees being more productive.
40 % CEO-assistant
Help our CEO, and the people around him, to prioritize and plan for important events. For example, when it comes to having board meetings, you will help organize this by booking conference rooms, coordinating with our executive board to deliver their reports in time, and ensuring everything is sent out to our board members. Another task will be to keep track of our CEO's mailbox, help with replies, the internal prioritization of tasks and make sure the calendar is reasonable. You will also work with our head of legal to make sure that contracts are signed and forwarded.
30 % Librarian
Keep our library in perfect shape by purchasing and indexing new books for different curriculums and countries. You will set up a system that keeps track of which books we have, and if any employee has borrowed any books. By doing this, you will help our content-production teams to create the best scaleable international content.
10 % Employee event planner
Make sure our employees have fun together by assembling a task force to plan our Christmas- and summer parties and creating events that maintain and improve the company team spirit during and after the Corona pandemic. Other employee events and celebrations will also be at your discretion to plan and organize.
20 % Office Manager
Keep our office together by ensuring that everything works, like managing all our services (cleaners, internet, electric, etc.), keeping our stock of consumables filled up and making sure everyone contributes to keeping the workplace a nice and representable place to be.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- You are a digital native that can use both a personal computer and digital tools in a fully proficient manner
- Proficiency in Google Apps, including Google Sheets, Google Docs and Gmail.
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven project management
- A quick learner when it comes to computer system
- Drivers license (Swedish B-level)
- You are a creative problem solver
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, positive thinker
- Ability to influence and negotiate with cross-functional teams
- Sense of urgency to meet internal requirements
- High level of integrity in creating and honoring commitments
- A post-secondary education (vocational or academic) in a relevant field
Working hours & benefits
- Permanent employment with a six month probational period
- Full time employment
- 25 days vacation, and advance vacation during your first year.
- Pension- and healthcare insurance
- A computer and cellphone is included in the employment
- As a multi-tool in our organisation, many different career paths in the organisation might open up in the future.
About Binogi & Studi:
- "Education for all, from day one!" is our guiding principle.
- We create video lessons and quizzes in multiple, switchable languages.
- The platform is unique and fun - and is also built and designed in-house.
- The content is intended to help all students, whatever their needs or background, to pursue their education without obstacles.
- We want to give all curious minds a fun way to expand their knowledge.
- We aim to help students who don't yet speak the language of instruction at their school.
- And we seek to help those with various learning difficulties.
- So far, our product reaches more than 200,000 students, in more than 80 Swedish municipalities, and it has already begun expanding to other countries, where Germany is our second-largest market!
- Daily, we receive passionate and positive feedback from teachers and students. This tells us we are already making a difference in people’s lives. We are very proud of this!
- Our content is expanding, our list of languages offered is lengthening and our platform has great features.
Our aim is to be THE go-to platform for students and teachers worldwide, and we want YOU to help us get there!
At Binogi we strive to make working here both challenging and fulfilling for all of our employees. There is the possibility of support for in-service education and courses for self-development. The projects are exciting, and we are a diverse group who support each other. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and we are committed to building our team so that we represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills! The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better!
If this sounds good to you, and you have the skills we need (or know that we need but have not realised yet) - apply today and let us know who you are!