3M is a global science company that never stops inventing. Using 46 technology platforms, our integrated team of scientists and researchers works with customers to create breakthroughs. Our inventions have improved daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. In the Nordic Region 3M has offices in Stockholm (headquarter), Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo, employs 1100 people. In Sweden, we have R&D and manufacturing in Gagnef, Värnamo and Västervik. For more information, visit www.3M.com
Manpower are working closely with 3M to recruit a Norwegian speaking CIR Finance Coordinator for a permanent position. You will be a significant part of the Nordic Customer Issue Resolution Team (CIR) based in 3M's brand-new office spaces in Solna, Järva Krog. Do you have previous experience from a similar position and are a person with strong service gist who would love to join an organization that will encourage and motivate you to reach your full potential? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
To provide excellence in Customer Issue Resolution to our customers the through accurate, timely communication, proactive investigations to drive reduction in delinquency.
- To investigate the root cause of delinquency issues, ranging from invoice Queries, Pricing, Supply Chain queries and work as a team to resolve within a timely manner.
- Liaising with Customer Service, Customer Financial Services, Business Services and the Businesses to understand issue, the next steps and required communication back to the Customer.
- Raise disputes within SAP and Salesforce cases to satisfy customer issues, Financial Standards and Customer Expectations.
- Analyze Issue history to proactively investigate any potential issues and rectify upfront.
- To ensure all transactions always meet required compliance standards.
- To liaise with the business and Customer Service on customer relationship management.
- Flexibility around Bank Holiday working due to country responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in Norwegian and desirable in other Nordic language.
- Good knowledge in English speaking and written.
- Good communication and organizational skills are essential in the fast-paced customer service environment.
- Previous SAP and Salesforce experience, customer facing, or customer service experience is desirable.
- Invoice Management and Investigations experience desirable.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes is also essential.
- Experience of supply chain and logistics is also desirable.
- Full training will be given.
We are currently looking for a Customer Issue Resolution Financial Coordinator to help manage the Accounts Receivable portfolio for one or more 3M Business Units, Divisions, and/or Business Groups, following generally defined policies and procedures. As this is a customer-facing position, interaction is with both internal 3M clients and external 3M customers. An individual employed in this position is expected to broaden their knowledge of credit policies and principles and strengthen skills in analysis, reporting, negotiating, and presenting. This position works independently to meet targets and objectives set by 3M management.
Working at 3M
Unleash your potential.
Our success depends on the energy of our employees and the high quality of their leadership. Most of all it depends on their continuous improvement.
From sales to manufacturing to marketing to engineering, if you're committed to expanding your knowledge and gaining leading-edge skills, this is the place to do it. Professional development at 3M includes excellent training, continuing educational support, mentorship from smart, experienced people and more.
Move up - or move in new directions.
You'll find a strong promote-from-within culture here; it's an important aspect of our emphasis on learning and professional growth. You may also move between business units or even, potentially, to different locations around the world. That's one of the many advantages of our diverse business model and global reach.
By joining 3M, you will be part of a culture, characterized by 3M's cultural elements, "customer at our core, innovating boldly, powered by inclusion, winning with agility and unwavering integrity." You will be a vital part of a team full of supporting, loyal colleagues. Furthermore, wellness grants, leisure activities (3M staff club) and national cards are offered. Salary and other benefits are offered according to collective agreement.
You apply for the position via the application link. As the selection will take place on an ongoing basis, it is important that you send in your application as soon as possible. We only accept applications this way. The position may be filled before the last application date. For more information, you are welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultant Charlotte Åvall on tel. 08-452 33 74.
Welcome with your application!