Shape mobility for a more sustainable future!
NEVS is creating a strong foundation of skills for new technologies and innovations.
We have a committed passion to create and deliver iconic and desirable global products. By challenging conventions, we design premium electric vehicles and mobility experiences that are simple, engaging and distinctive, but that also shape a brighter, cleaner future for all.
We are now looking for a Surface Designer!
Our Creative Design department within the Mobility Design Tribe, is building a dedicated team for innovation and creation. We have a committed passion to create and deliver iconic and desirable global products and services suitable for volume production.
If you are looking for an opportunity out of the ordinary and want to join a team who is challenging the traditional way of working, entering the agile way of working? You are welcome to apply for employment with us!
This role also involves:
- Responsible for creating and delivering digital models of good quality in the all stages of the projects, based on sketches, scan data and 3-D models.
- Actively interpret and push the limits to realize the design intent in cooperation with designers and engineering teams.
- Understand and implement technical input (criteria) in 3-D model.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience from development in Design Studio environment or relevant area.
- Ability to understand the design ideas and rapidly translate into Styling surfaces.
- Good proficiency in Alias.
- Good knowledge from Class A surface modelling and/or sketch modeling.
- Experience from Maya is a merit
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.
To be successful in the role, you need to:
- Have good communication skills, visual and verbal.
- Have good planning skills and ability to deliver on time.
- Be creative, solution oriented and open minded
- Be a good team player and with ability to take initiative.
- Be flexible and open to new work areas
Great consideration will be given to your personal aptitude for the position!
The world is in need of change – and we at NEVS want to be part of driving it and at the same time shape life for generations to come. That’s why we focus on designing premium electric vehicles and smart mobility solutions that prove what’s best for one can be best for all. What we do is not simply providing a way to get around, it’s a chance to be part of something bigger. Electrification, connected vehicles, changing ownership models, and autonomous driving are just some of the important trends that are transforming our industry. Together with our partners and people like you, we are shaping mobility for a more sustainable future.
Join us for the ride
At NEVS, we are way pavers, change makers, solution finders. For us, the future is bright and mobility is clean. We see that every individual has a part to play in shaping a better, cleaner future for all.
As a company moving towards something new we give you the opportunity to develop and grow together with us. We believe that together we have the ability to create something that will have a positive impact on the future.
Sustainability is of great importance to us, not only when it comes to the environment but also when it comes to our employees. As a NEVS employee you will be given the opportunity to use our fitness facility on paid working time. You will also receive an additional yearly wellness grant.
In our organization we are always looking for new, smart technical solutions and ideas that will help us reach our common goal of a more sustainable future. Therefore we believe it’s important to listen to our employees and their opinions. After all, new perspectives are needed when you aim for change, we both encourage and reward this.
NEVS is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current collective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
Prior to our recruitment process Nevs has taken a position on recruitment and marketing channels. We therefore decline decidedly, any contact from media sales, recruitment sites or similar companies!