Oriola is a Finnish publicly listed company with a strong position in the Swedish and Finnish health and wellbeing markets. Our purpose is to help everyone to live healthy lives. We promote the wellbeing of people and animals by ensuring that medicines as well as health and wellbeing products are delivered in a safe and customer-friendly manner - whether through pharmacies, veterinarians, retailers, online channels or dose dispensing. In Sweden, Oriola owns Kronans Apotek, the third largest pharmacy chain in the country. Oriola's net sales for continuing operations in 2018 were approximately EUR 1.6 billion and the company has approximately 2,700 employees. Oriola is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and its headquarters are in Espoo, Finland. For more information, please visit www.oriola.com
We are looking for a
Manager, IT End User Services
to take lead of Oriola Corporation's IT End User Services consisting of IT Servicedesk, on-site support services, IT assets (software and hardware) and development of support tools like ticketing system.
The IT Servicedesk is the front line of the Oriola IT organization serving approx. 4000 users in 350 locations in Finland and Sweden, providing both 1st and 2nd level response in IT incidents and requests, lifecycle management of assets (computers, phones, software) and proactive advisory support.
The team consists of 7 internal and 2 permanent outsourced specialists, supported by outsourced local on-site specialists travelling to Kronans pharmacies. Application support teams, IT Service managers and application/infrastructure management outsourcing partners provide the team with backoffice support.
The position is permanent and located in Stockholm, Lindhagensgatan. The role reports to Head of IT Infrastructure and Platforms.
The Manager, IT End User Services is responsible for the day-to-day operations and development of the End User Services. In 2020 we are especially looking to develop the ITSM tools such as ticketing, process flow and employee self-help.
Daily responsibilities include for example;
- Being line manager for the IT End User Support personnel
- Responsible for processes, instructions and the (ITSM) tools
- Responsible of asset lifecycle management, including the delivery processes (asset/license register, leasing agreements, procurement of hardware and software, delivery processes etc.)
- Budgeting (including assets) and cost followup
- Participate in IT projects and changes representing IT End User Support
- Collect stakeholder feedback and provide reports/analysis of IT incidents to develop well working and secure IT workplace
- Establish and maintain a catalog of supported IT services
Detailed responsibilities will be adjusted with the selected candidate.
Although this is not a technical role, we believe the best fit for the position is a person who has hands on experience in IT support and technical background in order to support the team as an escalation point and develop the way of working.
- Forward looking "make things happen" attitude and strive for personal development
- Good communication skills - both in stakeholder communications and explaining IT to end users
- 3+ years of line manager experience
- Previous experience in managing or working in IT Support
- Preferably M.Sc or B.Sc degree
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Willingness to travel in Nordics
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English skills
- Experience in Microsoft applications like Office 365 and Active directory is an advantage.
At Oriola Group, we cherish openness, taking initiative and responsibility and working together. We will provide interesting working environment for a person, who is not afraid of challenges.
In this recruitment If cooperates with Experis IT as a recruitment partner. For more information regarding the recruitment process, contact Experis consultant Anki Snis at 08-508 954 53 or e-mail email@example.com. Apply by registering your CV on www.experis.se. Only applications in English will be considered. Your application will be handled with confidentiality.
As the selection process and interviews are being conducted continuously send your application as soon as possible.