Do you love all things data and inspiring others with the insights that this gives?
Do you want to work for a company that puts their Consumer Insights at the heart of decision-making?
As a Consumer Insights Manager you will have the chance to be the backbone of our daily operations helping countries truly understanding our customers. This ex-citing role will drive global insight and commercial activation of our end-users based on big data. We are looking for a truly passionate and data-driven analyst who wants to make an impact on consumers’ life. You need to be an expert of quantitative modeling and analytics, and use data to drive business through our local teams and resources across the world.
Does this sound like you? If so, it would be great to hear from you!
• Partner the local market/regions sales resources with actions and priorities based on consumer data
• Develop and enhance volume, depth and flow of consumer data in our local and global business
• Drive segmentation and targeting and other multidimensional consumer insights to generate impactful knowledge
• Execute quantitative consumer data analytics to drive deeper insights for the business
• Perform real-time performance analyses for consumer teams
• Regular Liaison and support with local consumer manager/leaders
• Work alongside Finance, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that improvements identified can be brought to life and implemented into the business;
• Supports leadership team in strategic initiatives, including the development of new customer approaches;
• Bachelor or M.Sc. in data science, quantitative economics, Business or similar technical degree
• +2 years in analytical roles in industry or consulting
• Commercial, data-driven bias and track-record
• Advanced quantitative modeling and analytics
• Influencing key decisions through persuasive use of data
• Solid business acumen: has a strong interest in understanding key business drivers outside of the analytics;
• Experience of using analytical tools such as SQL, R or similar would be desirable;
• Experience of reporting tools such as Power BI would also be desirable.
• Experience in financial, economic and statistical analysis and /or modelling
• Experience in financial analysis and decisions, such as budgeting, cost center analysis, performance reports would be desirable.
• Experience of translating large amounts of complex data into simple / meaningful reports
• Strong analytical skills with a curious and proactive approach;
• High level of personal ownership
• Ambitious, courageous and passionate
• Strong bias towards action
• Inherent results orientation
The position is located in our head office in Malmö with up to 60 days travel per year.
You will be part of an ambitious work environment, where global teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business. This gives you great opportunities to learn and develop. We offer a competitive reward package and a great office environment.
Atos Medical is a global leader with Swedish headquarters and more than 22 subsidiaries worldwide. We are committed to living our values: we listen – we focus – we engage – we inspire every day. We connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and striving to support and empower our users and each other every day. No matter whom we interact with – users, colleagues, health care professionals, business partners – respect and integrity are at the core of everything we do.