Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's biggest insurers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 1450 employees in Sweden. Trygg-Hansa is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world's leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on https://www.trygghansa.se/. Follow us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
Are your biggest passion property insurance?
Do have solid property and/or Construction & Engineering underwriting experience, strong insurance understanding and would you like to develop your career? Then this opportunity might be the right move for you.
As Nordic Property Lines Lead, you'll be part of the Nordic Underwriting team, which is a well founded team with focus on Underwriting Quality, referrals, risk appetite and underwriting guidelines. You'll be part of strong underwriting team, with freedom in the role and high expectations to your development and deliverables.
We work with underwriting guidelines, risk evaluation, referrals on both new and existing customers and underwriting controls and reporting.
We have a good work environment where values like working together, cooperation and humour are highly valued. We are a team who shares responsibility for our tasks and work closely together, as well as we corporate in a wide matrix organisation with many different stakeholders. Our key focus is to secure underwriting governance and quality and to deliver excellent services to our stakeholders.
Key tasks and responsibilities
* Secure our technical Scandi property network and be key contact for our Group Property Lines Director in London
* Handle referrals and secure strong underwriting decisions on large or complex cases
* Develop property underwriting capabilities and deliver underwriting training in cooperation with our technical academy
* Implement and follow up on underwriting licenses, guidelines and risk appetite etc
* Participate in underwriting audits in Denmark, Sweden and Norway
* Support Executive, Board and regulatory reporting
* Participate in ad hoc projects linked to underwriting
Background & Motivation
* You have a background from property and/or C&E underwriting, and at least 5 years experience within the property lines insurance area.
* You have either a master degree within e.g. engineering, economics, or other relevant degree. Alternatively you have an equivalent education and/or work related experience that position you to take a leading role within property underwriting
* You have strong understanding of numbers, and are able to understand property insurance and underwriting performance on both customer level and portfolio basis.
* You have a well founded understanding of property and/C&E policy wordings
* You thrive with developing other underwriters through training, coaching and referrals.
* You are motivated to carry on a wide spectre of underwriting related tasks to drive, improve, regulate and control our underwriting
Drive for interaction, communication and developing others
* You are a strong communicator and you are motivated to work with a lot of different stakeholders
* You are ready to work across Scandi as well as together with our head quarter colleagues
* You are comfortable in understanding all Scandinavian languages, and to communicate in English.
* You are structured and able to organize and prioritize you work and take responsibility to support our customer facing underwriters every day.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Agneta Lund on +4687362874. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 31:th of Mars 2019.
Apply --> HERE!
FYI! We only handle applications via link above.
FTF Christer Bjellert + 46 701 682 806 & SACO Lena Darin+ 46 752 434 521.