As a person you have a strong and knowledge and passion about People Planning, or Workforce Planning, and are inspired by making work simpler for the many co-workers. You have good communication, influencing and leadership skills and understand the importance of working interdependently and creating strong relationships. You are keen to protect the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multidimensional environment.
For this role we believe you have a minimum of 5 years of HR experience and 3 years’ experience of people planning. We believe you have knowledge within HR policies, and advanced skills in the field of People Planning or in closely related disciplines. We believe you have a proven record of delivering to initiatives and having worked in a global matrix organisation and/or participated on global projects, particularly with a digital component, will be to your advantage.
In the role as People Planning Leader you will be developing and launching new and common ways of working withing INGKA Group. You will contribute to creating and maintaining a long-term People Planning vision for a great Co-worker Experience by inspiring and guiding different stakeholders on both global and country level. You will initiate and run initiatives aiming to adapting and improving processes, tools and systems supporting that vision.
• As part of an area at IKEA called ‘Centre of Expertise’ for People Planning, secure access to updated knowledge about market trends, latest developments and best practises.
• Be a speaking partner on People Planning, internally and externally, for all relevant stakeholders, particularly our country People Planning Managers
• Drive the process of implementing the INGKA Group framework on People Planning, including following up on mandatory elements across the INGKA Group
• Drive continuous improvements within the INGKA Group in People Planning.
• Guide and steer projects within People Planning to deliver what is intended.
• Support with project management in development projects when needed.
• Identify local best practices, set up a system to share them systematically and promote these across the INGKA Group.
WE HAVE PREFERRED CANDIDATES FOR THIS JOB.