The IKEA business offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. Working for world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Retail Business Navigator, you are a pro-active speaking partner in strategic and operational development with multi-dimensional view of the business, connecting the needs of customers and the organization with a complete overview of the profit & loss. Through this, the function contributes to profitable growth, better decision making as well as a strengthened performance culture. The purpose with the position is to steer and support overall Ingka business performance that is beneficial to people & planet and protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence. We offer 6 positions covering different areas of the business that can suit to different background and candidate´s interest.
• A degree in economics or similar.
• Previous management experience in a financial/commercial role with proven strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Significant management and leadership experience preferably in the retail sector.
• A thorough understanding of the profit and loss and key performance measurements including planning, follow up and steering tools.
• Proven record of delivering agreed goals.
• Ability to develop knowledge of the national and global market and business conditions, and take commercial decisions based on this information.
• good understanding of data science, new technologies, analytics and their wide ranging application in business context
• Good communication and coaching skills and ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
You are a key contributor to the assigned area of competence, coordinating and working with all KPI owners to secure delivery of identified potentials.
You are responsible for the analysis and insights in the assigned area of competence, working closely with key stakeholders to get holistic analyses and relevant recommendations.
You contribute to new ways of measuring and steering the business performance in a multi channel environment.
You are a proactive speaking partner in strategic and operational development, closely connected to the business and contributing to improve customer experience.
You contribute with insight and ideas to the development of business opportunities, new technologies and innovations and promote the use of business case thinking.
You contribute in driving projects and business initiatives forwards from a broad business navigation point of view.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We see ourselves as influencers – we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient and that tax compliance meets business needs. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that’s one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!
Please note that we already have preferred candidates for the roles.