Do you have a drive to help others and a passion for premium service? Are you a team player but can also take your own initiatives and decisions? Would you like to work in the heart of The Babyshop Group and provide premium service for our customers world wide? Then you would be a perfect fit for our bilingual French and German speaking agent position.
About the role:
As a bilingual French and German speaking agent, you will primarily work with customer inquiries through our main communication channels, phone, email, and chat. In addition, you will be handling customer service inquiries submitted through our social media channels and review pages in French and German language. Throughout this process, it is important that you maintain the Babyshop Group tone of voice adapted to the respective storefront and work in line with our company values.
Areas of responsibility:
• Handling The Babyshop Group customer inquiries in French, German and occasionally English including all inbound and outbound volumes through e-mail, phone and chat for several storefronts as well as social media
• Ensure that all the incoming volumes are responded to within the agreed SLA and in line with department KPIs
• Proactive and continual improvement of quality of communication through email, phone and chat
• Having an active role in a timely and clear communication with other members of the customer service team and other departments
About you :
As a person, you are customer-oriented and a natural team player. You are an outgoing person who feels comfortable communicating with others. You understand the importance of assertive communication and great customer service.
Being patient is one of your main personal traits. You are a self-motivated, disciplined person who is good at planning your working hours and completing tasks on time.
• Fluent in French and German both spoken and in writing
• Fluent in English both spoken and in writing
• Good computer skills and fast writing speed
• Good communication skills and vocabulary
• Understanding the benefits of success in both sales and service
• Experience with customer service or in the service industry
• Experience of working in social media
• Additional language skills are a plus
Form of employment: Permanent employment
Salary: Individual wage setting
Location : Jönköping, Norra Stigamovägen 4. A remote set up could if needed be possible.
Last application date is 2020.09.26. Interviews take place on an ongoing basis, and the position may be filled before the last application date.
Start date: as soon as possible
For further questions, please contact:
Customer Service Manager- International email@example.com
The Babyshop Group is a dynamic, fast-growing company with great development opportunities. We offer varied work in a wonderful environment with ambitious colleagues who strive to achieve our common goals. We are a value-driven company and we hope you share our values; One family, Own it, Simplify and Lead not follow.
Our company consists of several online retailers: Babyshop, OiiDesign, AlexandAlexa, Lekmer and Melijoe. The company was founded in 2006 and is now one of the leading e-commerce companies in the premium segment for children's clothing and products in Europe.