Experis is now looking for a Project planner for a consultant role to Vestas, Malmö. Do you have Experience with EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) and experience in Planning, Scheduling, or Control in major projects of Energy or Heavy Infrastructure projects? Then this is something for you. The project is to install wind turbines. We look forward to your application.
Start: Within 1 month
Duration: 6 months with good chances of extension
Placement: You will be working remote for now, but the office will be in Malmö. There will be travels within EU during the project.
About the project
The project is to plan the Wind turbine installation project in Finland - ca 40 wind turbines. You will be part of the whole project - from the beginning to end. As a Project Planner you will work with the project and implemented within the scope of the contract, on time and within budget and will provide project & portfolio planning, reporting and analysis support to the Project Management teams around NCE.
Furthermore, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all schedules are fully integrated and resource-loaded in order to ensure the accuracy of projected resourcing and staffing requirements
- Monitor and update accurate schedule progress toward achieving the project's completion date and inform of changes to schedule outcome
- Prepare and provide schedule progress report, trending charts or dashboards, and schedule analysis and status on KPIs performance
- Maintain records of scope changes, trends, and events that potentially affect schedule performance, and assist with assessment for the project.
- Input all the Potential and Official change events into the schedules and prepare impacted schedules printouts and narratives
- Organize and Participate in weekly and monthly Project Reviews, Planning and Performance meetings
Who are we looking for?
For the role we see that you have a minimum of 7 years in Project Planning on the contractor side from Construction or Energy industry. Experience with EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) projects is highly preferred. Experience of resource loaded schedules in Primavera P6 and knowledge of EVM. Knowledge of Power BI, MS Project and Time-Location charts (e.g. TILOS) is a big advantage.
On a personal level, you have great organizational abilities and technical mindset. Strong awareness of the level of interaction required with the key stakeholders' teams to support the effective delivery of projects
you have good understanding of Construction industry heavy equipment and subcontractor's management.
- Fluent in English; good proficiency in technical terms
- Competency in Linear Planning (Time Location tools), 4D Construction Planning, BIM and Project Control are highly preferred
- Proficient in the MS Office 365 and willing to explore and develop skills in Power BI or SAP Analytical Cloud
are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
We do not accept applications by e-mail. Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist Anna Bjellheim at firstname.lastname@example.org