Founded in Sweden 2013, Readly ( (http://www.readly.com/) www.readly.com (http://www.readly.com)) is leading the digital magazine revolution, giving users unlimited access to the entire content portfolio of over 4000+ magazine titles for a fixed monthly fee. Our ‘content as a service’ model is disrupting the conventional publishing model through clear, customer-centric digital transformation.
We have just left the start-up scene and now we are on our way to become a proven scale-up with organic growth. You will be given a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to grow. Our people are, just like you, humble team players that have the courage to try new things and value transparency.
Join a team that is really passionate about our product and proud over the portfolio that we have. Our headquarter is located in Stockholm with offices in Växjö, London and Berlin
Technical Platform Engineers
We are looking for platform engineers to join our team in our mission to provide our customers with world-class applications that are used to discover and read magazines.
As a technical platform engineer your main area of responsibility will be to:
- Manage our AWS environments and make sure they are up-to-date and easy to maintain
- Manage our CI/CD process and the surrounding tools
- Manage infrastructure for logging , metrics, monitoring, etc
- Manage our databases
We are a slim and flat tech organization where all contributes on all levels. You will work in an organization where you mission is to be an enabler in providing our development teams with frictionless tools, infrastructure and processes.
As we are scaling up our tech organization, we are looking for both you who are a senior lead and for you who are in the beginning of your career.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of technicians in our mission to provide a best-in-world technical platform as a service.
- Collaborate with our development teams where we jointly help each other to shape the direction of our development processes
- Collaborate with our technical teams where we jointly help each other to shape the directions of our complete technical stacks
- Learn a ton of new things, we emphasize learning and we also want you to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Readly is doing.
What we are looking for:
- In order for you to thrive in this role, you need to be passionate about technical infrastructure and the surrounding tools. Your daily responsibility will be to make sure we have a solid foundation for our application teams and stacks.
- We value a “can-do mentality”, but where you are still not afraid to ask questions and seek assistance from colleagues.
- We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork and collaborative problem solving, so good communication skills, empathy and a team-first mindset is key.
Who you are:
- You have worked with modern cloud infrastructure (we use AWS) and are used to manage infrastructure as code
- You are experienced with application containerization and orchestration
- You have experience operating systems, applications and databases
- Culture fit - you will embody our culture of bravery, humility and transparency and be passionate about helping us achieve our goals. You understand that curiosity is vital and teach people to empower themselves. And, you build on a foundation of trust and share information openly and proactively
Do you feel this is a perfect match? Please apply by clicking the link below!
You want to know more, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist email@example.com.