Title: Division Supply Chain Manager | Division: Mobile Hydraulic Systems Division Europe | Location: Borås, Sweden
About the assignment
As Division Supply Chain Manager you manage the complete material control process including procurement, production/inventory control, transportation and, in some locations, customer service. You will work with suppliers, business units, procurement, production control, I/T and other appropriate resources to strategically plan and coordinate the flow of materials and information from customers through order fulfilment. As Division Supply Chain Manager, you will coordinate best practices with other Division Supply Chain Managers and the Group VP of Supply Chain.
The role entails extensive contacts within and outside the organization. Contact with key supplier and key customer are an essential part of your assignment. Within the organization you will interact with all levels of division management including Operations, Sales, Engineering, Quality Control, Marketing, HR and Finance. Direct reports can include Strategic Sourcing Managers, Materials Managers and Supply Chain Managers.
Key Responsibilities as Division Supply Chain Manager:
• Lead all Supply Chain Management activities within the division
• Drive a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
• Responsible for facilitation of the S&OP Process
• Responsible for managing the division operational inventory to ensure adequate stocking levels for immediate production items and forecasting for future requirements.
• Negotiate long term contracts in coordination with group staff and policies
• Responsible for continuous improvements programs with suppliers
• Accountable for managing the division's overall strategic production planning practices taking into consideration short term/long term production requirements and integrating materials availability
• Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development.
The role offers a great variety and excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in an international organization.
As Division Supply Chain Manager you will be welcomed to a positive and ambitious team of leaders, who will take you through a solid introduction and onboarding process.
The Division Supply Chain Manager reports directly to General Manager within the Group and on dotted-line to Vice president Group Supply Chain.
Parker Hannifin is the global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges. Parker Hannifin is a global Fortune 250 company, with a total turnover of 13 BUSD and around 60.000 employees around the world.
Mobile Hydraulic Systems Division Europe (MSDE) is a strategic business Group within Parker Hannifin EMEA Sarl (PHES), the Principal Operating Company for Parker in the EMEA region. PHES is supported by a network of Parker Manufacturing Divisions and Sales Company Entities.
The Mobile Hydraulic Systems Division Europe develops and manufactures sectional valves, cartridge valves and manifolds, electronics and systems to primarily the construction, truck and forestry markets. The division holds 650 team members across seven locations in Sweden, UK, Finland and Czech Republic.
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
To be successful in the position as Division Supply Chain Manager you have significant experience in supply chain management, acquired in large, complex multinational environment. Strong analytical and technical skills are required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Operations Management, Business, or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain management
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MRP and Microsoft Programs, especially Excel
- Understanding of Lean enterprise principles and practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
- Advanced Degree such as MBA preferred
- Professional Certification – APICS or ISM preferred
As a person, you are reliable, independent and results focused, with a strong positive energy. You have excellent social and communicative skills, with the ability to network and build strong relationships.
Join the Parker Team and realize your future in solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges!
In this recruitment Parker Hannifin collaborates with Speed Group. Please apply by filling out the application form and attaching your CV and cover.
Selection will be made continuously during the application time, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to contact Recruitment Specialist Carl Otter email@example.com if you have any questions about the role.
Keywords: Division Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Chef Supply Chain, Head of Supply Chain, Supply Chain ansvarig, Inköpschef, Inklöpsansvarig, Production planner, Production Manager, Buyer, Purshasing,