We're looking for a Sales Intern who thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and who lives and breathes social connections and gaming.
The right person for this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, a clear communicator, and a quick learner.
If you are looking to take your first steps into working with gaming this is the role for you. This position will provide you with insight and experience from start to finish on how a marketing campaign gets executed on Twitch and YouTube.
This is an unpaid internship that will be in progress with start in January 2021 and until the end of May with the goal of transitioning into employment after the end of the internship. Wehype is one of the worlds fastest growing gaming companies so there is ample opportunity for you to grow with us!
Work tasks will include:
- Digital lead generation that includes - prospecting and qualifying leads
- Responsible for updating the CRM system with lead status and ensuring lead information is up to date.
- Achieving defined productivity goals
- Communicating and working with the team to ensure digital lead campaigns are successful
- Take part in sales pitches and meetings with top-level decision-makers.
Who you are
- Experience from working with spreadsheets, Hubspot, Linkedin sales navigator, and leads generation.
- Currently studying relevant education or work part-time.
- You are one of the most organized people in your circle of friends
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Has an authentic interest in gaming, Twitch, and Youtube.
Perks & benefits
- Premium work gear to get shit done
- Gaming stations at work
- A team that will do everything to help you succeed in your role
- An introduction to the gaming industry
- Professional ongoing sales coaching from accomplished sales managers in the world's largest gaming media company.