We are looking for a recruiter that will work on site within our RPO - program at Vestas. You will be responsible for driving full circle recruitment for our client that works within wind energy sector. In this role you will manage recruitment for both blue collar and white collar positions across the region.
Aboute us at ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions
We help organizations transform the way they source, manage and develop their workforces to ensure that they have the right talent today, and for the future. We provide global, integrated data-driven solutions across the talent lifecycle from talent attraction and acquisition, to upskilling and development, and retention at scale.
Life at Vestas is many things - exciting, rewarding, fun and challenging.
Because we are part of a young industry there is a can-do, dynamic spirit, which inspires our people to keep pushing forward the boundaries commercially as well as technologically.
At Vestas, we offer a world of opportunities for people with a global mind-set and the desire to make a positive impact.
Working at Vestas you will meet people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures and we are always on the lookout for more talented individuals.
- Create job descriptions based on the requirements provided by hiring managers
- Advising on recruitment strategies
- Qualifying applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
- Managing the relationship with Client Hiring Managers, acting as a true partner and advisor
- Conducting interviews and assessments, including personality assessment tests and feedback sessions
- Sharing expertise regarding the assessments of the candidates with hiring managers
- Sharing expertise on markets recruited for and talent pool
- Providing feedback to the sourcing team and regularly updating the ATS
- Managing offer negotiation process
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- End-to-end recruiting experience gained in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in recruiting for the engineering sector will be considered as an advantage
- English and Swedish language skills
- Experience working directly with Hiring Managers
- Proactive attitude with solution-driven mindset
- Collaborative approach, able to work in a team as well as independently
Point of contact
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact:
+48 784 084 014
We want your application to be in English. Last application date is 2021-04-09.
Welcome with your application!