Mycronic is a global high-tech company whose innovative solutions have been advancing electronics technology for over 40 years. Today we continue to grow and serve customers in an expanding variety of industries. What we do impacts the future of technology, and in turn, the way we live our lives tomorrow.
We're looking for likeminded people to join our talented, motivated and friendly team on the cutting-edge. Here, in an open, collaborative and flexible environment, you'll work alongside leading industry experts and take on challenging projects that bring tomorrow's electronics to life.
About the position
We are looking for a Financial Controller, a business-oriented accountant with an in-depth understanding and ability to analyze actual financial outcome of the group companies to ensure qualitative financial reporting and compliance with IFRS and internal reporting guidelines.
The person we are looking for will be one out of two members of the Group Financial Control team. Primary responsibilities of Group Financial Control are:
- Analysis of actual financial outcome of group companies to ensure qualitative internal and external financial reporting
- Development, planning, coordination and evaluation of the internal control work of the group
- System administration of the group's financial planning tool and responsibility for ensuring that the system setup meets the group's reporting requirements
- Management of transfer pricing policies and documentation
- Follow-up, training and support to divisions and subsidiaries to ensure they follow IFRS, internal reporting instructions and regulations
- Development and documentation of accounting-related routines, processes and instructions
- Participation in the group consolidation process
- Participation in M&A and integration projects
As part of Group Financial Control at Corporate Office Finance, you are based at the headquarters in Stockholm/Täby, reporting to Head of Group Accounting.
- Sc. or B.Sc. in Business Administration or similar, preferably with major in accounting
- 5+ years' experience of working with similar tasks
- Good accounting and IFRS knowledge
- Previous work experience from international company
- Good system skills and experience of budget/BI and financial reporting tools
- Audit experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Strong analytical, organizational and teamwork skills
How to apply
Application for the position is done through the Jefferson Wells website, www.jeffersonwells.se. Should you have any questions, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Therese Thunström, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application as soon as possible, as we will get in contact with candidates continuously. Please include a personal letter that describes what made you apply for this role and how you will contribute to our success.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
A culture of collaboration and personal growth
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with approximately 1500 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment to the electronics industry. Consolidated net sales was SEK 3.9 billion in 2020 with an EBIT of SEK 0.9 billion. Mycronic headquarters is located in Täby, north of Stockholm and the Group has subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States.
At Mycronic, we love what we do, but most importantly who we do it with. Because to us the relationships we have with our customers and each other are the keys to success.
Take part in the excitement of working with innovative people and global businesses who are elevating today's standards in modern electronics. Share in the responsibility of bringing great ideas to life within an inclusive culture that not only promotes personal growth and embraces diversity but depends upon it.
Here you are expected to have a voice and will be encouraged to get involved. It's this very mindset that empowers our people to make a positive difference for a broad range of businesses, society and the planet - every day.
Click to learn more about Mycronic and what it's like to work with us https://www.mycronic.com/en/career/working-at-mycronic/