The team at Educational solutions are longing to welcome a new star to the team. Ideally you have experience from a similar position and are more than familiar with the industry. The assignment will start end of may and end in November 2021, during the period you will be employed by Manpower.
Education Solutions, a part of Medical Devices arranges education courses for Healthcare Professionals, aiming to educate in different surgical techniques/procedures. The role as event coordinator includes responsibility for the event-related records/documentation, contracts, invitations, travel arrangements, materials, logistics, budgets, payments, and disclosure.
About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrate and maintain an efficient and compliant event process end-to-end.
- Healthcare Compliance (HCC) processes and transparency, including system approvals, create and archive contracts, invitation letters and other documentation.
- Coordinate all involved internal stakeholders, as well as contacts to HCPs Professionals (HCPs) and meeting organizers.
- Register participants to courses.
- Amex travel & meetings logistics - request and budgets.
- PO & invoice handling - create Purchase Order (PO) requests for all event related costs
- HCP payments and expense compensations - PO requests, request for payment and payroll.
- Prepare material needed for the events, i.e. order material and coordinate deliveries, print agendas, diplomas, name badges, evaluation forms.
- Budget / cost information - Tracking of number of customers trained, budget follow-up tracking of educational grants for disclosure.
- Internal & External customers Professional
- Education Managers Medical Devices
- Nordics Sales Managers & Area account Managers
- Medical Devices Nordics EMEA Education Solutions community
In order to thrive in this position we believe you are a social person who loves the idea of a team and often described as a trusted colleague with a great ability to form and sustain relations with customers and colleagues. A coordinating role is where you feel most comfortable, you know that no day will look the same and that is what makes your day! You have experience from a similar role and at least three-year high school, preferably also post high school training. Fluent Swedish and English, written and spoken is a must, extra bonus if you also speak and write in Danish or Finnish. Project processes are not a novelty to you, and have you managed your own projects before it will be considered a bonus. Deadlines are motivators and you have previous results to prove that you always meet them and can stay focused and structured even during busy times. Having worked within the Healthcare or Medical Devices sector before, you know all about the regulatory conditions you need to consider when working with any event.
Would like to apply for this job? Fantastic! The position may be filled before the last application date so apply today! For more information, you are welcome to contact Maria Fant on tel: 08-452 33 77 or email@example.com