Manpower är Sveriges ledande rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag med tiotusentals attraktiva arbetsgivare över hela landet som våra kunder. Med vårt omfattande nätverk, lokalt såväl som globalt, kan vi erbjuda mängder av spännande lediga jobb som hjälper dig att bygga din karriär, både på kort och lång sikt. Hos oss kan du söka heltidsjobb eller extrajobb vid sidan av studierna. Kanske är det via oss som du hittar ditt drömjobb? Välkommen att registrera ditt CV!
About Digital Services Marketing & Communications:
Business Area Digital Services Marketing & Communications (M&C) function's mission is to enable
business success through relevance supporting the overall Digital Services strategy and business priorities.
All M&C communication activities and content assets are part of progressing the sales funnel with maximal
lead conversion. The M&C unit is responsible for the overall Digital Services strategic messages to
customers, media and employees, for providing value argumentation for the Digital Services flagship
products and to position Digital Services and Digital Services portfolio as being in the forefront of
Digital Services M&C delivers on the responsibilities through building Digital Services global marketing and
communications strategies and plans, executes on global marketing and communications campaigns and
supports Market Area M&C units for local activation. The unit also supports marketing development.
The M&C unit has the responsibility for internal communications within the Business Area, and to foster
employee engagement by supporting the organization and its leaders with clear communication guidelines
and training throughout the ongoing transformation of the organization.
Are you our customers next Digital Marketing Manager?
Are you passionate to drive digital-first customer engagement and proactively contribute to Digital
Services turnaround? We are now looking for a Digital Engagement Manager to lead the activation
planning, execution and follow up on campaigns and demand generation programs within the Telecom
Core area in Digital Services Marketing & Communications. You will be the link between the Demand
Gen unit and the rest of the Campaigns & Activations team, orchestrating the campaign execution and monitoring conversions.
This is a consultant job. You will be offered an employment at Manpower and work with our customer in Kista. The job is expected to start as soon as possible, at latest 1st of march 2019 and aim to cover up for a parental leave during one year. You will work fulltime, Monday to Friday during office hours.
* Prepare and execute campaign activation plans, in collaboration with Inbound Marketing
* Coordinate other activation resources to create, execute and monitor 360° channel activations; e.g.
engaging external communications, editorial and social media in planning and execution, internal
and external agencies for creation of additional activation assets.
* Set up and drive global nurture flows for a digital customer journey in marketing automation systems;
landing pages, e-mails, scoring, etc.
* Monitor conversions and make needed adjustments for successful conversion rates
* Plan, execute and follow up paid outreach; SEM, programmatic/display, coordinate paid social. I/a
identify sponsored opportunities to find right target audience.
* Activation support to events when part of demand gen program.
* Publication of external pages and other global activation assets on own and bought channels.
* Always-on SEO optimization and monitoring for storefronts and flagships.
* Communication to stakeholders (global campaign community, operational interface campaigns in
MA for regional campaign execution/cooperation)
* Activation budget management within campaigns.
* Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
* Experience working in a global team
* Experience working with cross-functional teams
* Project management skills (including budget management)
* Domain experience: digital marketing, marketing automation, marketing communication. Experience
in the following will be considered highly qualifying:
◦ working actively with SEO and SEM
◦ working with EpiServer
◦ working with Marketo
* Education: University degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
* As a person you are results oriented and eager to continuously learn more and develop.
* You are a dedicated team player, able to inspire others, and take our digital customer engagement
to the next level
For further information contact Alexandra Nordeborg at Manpower at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application!