Do you have a University degree in Business administration or Engineering? Do you have experience working with controlling and looking for your next challenge? At Jefferson Wells we are now looking for an Industrial Operations Control Manager for a consultancy assignment at Electrolux Professional! Read more about the position below and welcome with your application!
Assignment: Consultancy assignment for 6 months with possibility of extension
As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us everyday is our mission to make our customers' work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey - and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional - we are The OnE.
As Industrial Operations Control Manager, you will bring numbers and data to life by communicating what you see in your reports. You will work in a set of steps each month that will include closing process, reporting to Management/stakeholders on different levels in the organization and analyzing data/facts for the entire plant. In your findings you will identify/initiate changes for the better together with the Plant Manager.
Another key responsibility is to be part and follow-up of the yearly budget and the current and future investments. It is of outmost importance that you understand the work flow at the plant - therefore you will spend time in each of the 25 work centers to see the big picture. You will report directly to the Plant Manager.
- Support the factory organization in the monitoring of the performance.
- Perform the activities related to the monthly closing and analyze the economic results for the factory.
- Drive and co-ordinate the budget and forecast process.
- Secure right product cost calculation and actual product cost follow up.
- Support in the development of new products and projects.
- Analyze existing processes to identify further business improvements.
- Be a part of WCM/Cost Deployment projects.
- Investment requests.
- Play an advisory role in operational decisions.
- Be a member of different project as an functional expert.
Who we are looking for
For this role we are looking for a teamplayer who is self-motivated and has good communication skills. You are Proactive - You're not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think one step further. Furthermore, you are Engaged, from smaller internal projects to external presentations, you bring energy to go the extra mile. We also believe that you are Structured and have a solid experience in handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time. You are Analytical and can quickly get to the core of a problem, recognizing irrelevant details and conveying complex information clearly.
You also have:
- University degree in Business Administration/Engineering.
- 3+ years Controlling Experiences
- Fluent in English (and Swedish is a major plus)
- Analytical with ability to identify relations. Precise, detail-oriented and reliable with a problem solving attitude.
- Used to work in multi reporting environment
- Ability to establish and develop networks as well as to support change processes
- Solid knowledge of MS office, especially MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Industrial processes, handling of databases and in WCM/Cost deployment
Vad är det bästa med att vara konsult på Jefferson Wells?
Som konsult på Jefferson Wells får du möjlighet att utvecklas i olika uppdrag i olika branscher. Vi på Jefferson Wells tillhör ManpowerGroup som är en stor koncern och får in många spännande uppdrag inom olika branscher, därmed ökar möjligheten för din personliga utveckling och karriär. Du blir som konsult en del av vårt härliga team av konsultchefer, kandidatspecialister med mera. Det är viktiga för oss att våra konsulter känner sig delaktiga, därför anordnar vi kontinuerliga konsult- och nätverksträffar samt AW:s.
Varmt välkommen med din ansökan genom att registrera ditt CV. Vi tar inte emot ansökningar via mail men har du frågor om uppdraget eller om rollen som konsult, är du välkommen att maila ansvarig Talent Acquisition Specialist Paula Skoglund på firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi arbetar med löpande urval och kommer att tillsätta tjänsten så fort vi hittat rätt kandidat, ansök därför så snart som möjligt.