Right now, we're looking for a Junior IT-Architect. Someone who's always on the lookout for improvement, fine tuning and innovation. Someone with the talent of leading the technical requirement gathering and design for custom solutions. Someone who could ensure that major changes to system and integration architecture are successfully delivered.
Right now, we're looking for a Junior It-Architect. Someone who can be a part of technical requrement gathrering and designing for costum solutions .
As junior IT-Architect you will work with driving the technical design and implementation of the system development life cycle, providing technical recommendations for our products and services. You will evaluate distributed architectures and identify physical and virtual hardware and software needs, while maximizing maintainability and cost-effectiveness.
In the role you will be working with:
- Providing modern, scalable and high-performing technical solutions.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Researching, designing and implementing new software functionality.
- Monitoring and developing existing software and identifying project issues or risks and present areas for modification.
- Integrating existing software and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
- Evaluating technologies for company-wide adoption.
- Preparing and presenting communication material and acting as a technology advisor.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science related area.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical and non-technical audiences, as well as fluency in English in required.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills, and collaborative mind-set
- Familiarity and experience from modern agile and full-stack development.
- Experience within system and integration development (preferably within 3D production processes, although this is not a requirement).
- Basic knowledge of PLM systems, Media Production as well as familiarity with VR.
- Self-starter motivation with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Contact & Application
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Emmie Raselius at Experis IT, or email@example.com You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!