Chantelle Lingerie (CL) is a creative studio designing lingerie since 1876, with six brands: Chantelle, Passionata, Chantal Thomass, Femilet, Livera and Darjeeling.
Chantelle Lingerie (CL) is a global company with presence in the Nordic and Baltic region through two subsidiaries, in Sweden and in Denmark. It has been decided to develop a regional organization to manage all wholesale and concession business from the Swedish office based in Stockholm. The two separate organizations work independently from each other but good cooperation is required to coordinate activities in Denmark.
Are you fluent in Danish and love giving your customers that extra bit of service? Are you also experienced within order administration, SAP and easily juggle multiple tasks? If this sounds like you - apply today!
In this position you will be working closely together with your customer service colleagues, based at Chantelle Groups Nordic head office in central Stockholm.
The daily work consists of:
- Receiving incoming orders from B2B customers in Denmark primarily and the Nordic countries when needed.
- Follow-up on availability, deliveries and back-orders
- Answer to customer queries about deliveries
Who you are:
We are looking for a true service ambassador who loves working in a team, to help your colleagues when needed and who enjoy having fun at work!
- Minimum 3 years experience from a similar role
- Fluent in Danish, oral and written.
- Excellent skills in English and preferably also Swedish.
- Experience working in SAP
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
In this recruitment Chantelle cooperates with Manpower as a recruitment partner. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Kristina Lundqvist on phone: +46-8-452 33 13 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work with ongoing selection so don't wait with your application!
Please apply at Manpower.se as soon as possible. We do not accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR.
Looking forward to your application!