Engage with talent and business and bring the best people on board. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our client at our their Global HQ in Stockholm, Stadshagen. You will be part of an international team of engaged Talent Acquisition Partners who advise our business managers on how to find, attract and assess talents that match our culture and organization.
This assignment will start off as soon as possible and will last for a minimum of six moths, there is a great chance for the right person that the assignment will be extended.
Typical day at work
As our Talent acquisition Partner, you will influence our stakeholders by recruiting our future talent and be the expert in your area.
You will partner with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners and drive the requisition process from start to end. You will conduct interviews and assessment of candidates and train our Hiring Managers in Talent acquisition strategy.
On the basis of your market expertise and analyses, you will advise and influence business decisions. In order to attract potential talents, you will identify and evaluate new recruiting events that will drive brand awareness and strengthen talent pipeline based on hiring needs.
- Talent Expert: You know the ABC of a holistic Talent Acquisition process and act as a true advisor to our business.
- Collaborative: You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Results driven: You take ownership and well-shaped decisions.
- Flexible: You can manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals.
- Innovative: You constantly challenge the status quo to find pragmatic solutions and new ways to engage with Finance, Design, IT and Tech Talents.
- Organized: You know how to set priorities, work in a methodical, structured and efficient way.
University Degree with a background of minimum 2-5 years in recruitment, preferably in an international organization or from a headhunting or recruiting agency with a strong client management background.
We see that you have an academic degree or equivalent in economics or HR and that you have previously worked in a similar role as an inhouse recruiter or recruitment consultant.
It is also a great advantage if you have experience of working with IT, Tech, and/Sales.
You have a strong client management background and will advise our stakeholders as a business adviser and it´s a great advantage if you have built a large personal network over the years.
Good level of English and Swedish is a must have and any other languages such as Italian is a plus.
How do you apply?
It's easy! Just push the apply button and you're on your way. Selection and interviews will be held continuously, apply today.