We are looking for a SOLUTION ASSESSMENT CONSULTANT
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, a curiosity about the industry, and tenacity and has previous Microsoft Technology sales experience. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role and create ways to attain new accounts.
• Generate lead flow: Engage the account and prepare them for the Account Executive. Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage the purchase of the product offered. Be the point person for your team's sales lead qualification process.
• Orchestrate Assessment process: Manage and execute the activities required to perform a Solution Assessment in each account.
• Manage current accounts: Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals. Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the new clients, Account Executives and extended Sales Team.
• Customer support: Answer calls and emails from clients, identify opportunities and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
• Experience with Microsoft Office and CRM software
• Familiarity with MS Excel and PowerBI
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, data analysis, and analytical skills
• A desire to integrate consulting on Microsoft solutions and offerings in support of organizations’ business needs, with a technical skillset – working with IT systems and leveraging tools in support of collecting data
• Self-Direction and a focus on quality, with the ability to apply independent judgment to accomplish objectives
• Additional desirable experience that will add value to the role and team include: Project Management, Azure Fundamentals and/or Microsoft Fundamentals certifications, Microsoft licensing
The candidates we are looking for are fluent in Swedish and English, only candidates with a Swedish work permit already in place will be taken into consideration. The position is going to be based at our clients’ Swedish office in the city center of Stockholm. This is a project position with a length depending on the budget and the candidate.
All applications and CV’s must be submitted in English, and as a Word document, in order to be taken into consideration. The deadline is the 30th of September at noon, but we encourage you to apply before the deadline. Please e-mail head of recruitment in the Nordics, email@example.com for questions regarding the position.
Venezu is a temp and recruitment agency that works exclusively with B2B companies in the ICT industry. We focus on the Nordic market and we are looking for motivated and skilled candidates that fit the innovative and can-do environment of our customers. We are now looking for an inside sales representative