Essity Edet Mill is a tissue mill and international distribution center located in Lilla Edet 50 kilometers north of Gothenburg in Sweden. The mill has an annual capacity of approximately 100.000 ton of tissue. The mill consists of several production steps, including recycled fiber processing, steam central, logistics, waste water treatment, papermaking and converting as well as several support functions, where one is the Finance organization.
About the role
Within finance and controlling we now want to strengthen the team with an experienced Unit Controller whom will be an integrated part of the team consisting of four in total locally. This role is also an integrated part of a supply organization globally and an important part to support the local manufacturing and logistics organization on the journey to create value for the company.
What you will do
· Participate in monthly closings and continuous improvements of the process
· Follow up on KPI’s and business partner with the organization
· Support the production processes in areas of finance
· Lead and direct the budget and forecast process in alignment with mill and group goals
· Product costings and communication with the sales and marketing organization
· Participating in continuous and yearly audit processes
· Ensure local compliance with group Key Internal Controls
· Participate in investment projects with justifications, forecasts and analyzes
· Follow up of and understand the assets and inventory
· Support the digitalization transformation journey, in the areas of finance and controlling
Who you are
· Bachelor or Master’s degree within Finance or Business Administration
· Experience from a similar position within finance and/or controlling
· Highly proficient in excel and other parts of MS Office
· Great communication and presentation skills, both in Swedish and English
· It is an advantage if you have have industrial work experience from an manufacturing setting and experience in plant maintenance module or costing process of SAP
Furthermore, we are looking for someone that can bring energy to the team and challenge our working processes in a positive way. We believe that you possess a sense of curiousness and are solution-oriented which can easily be reflected in your work through a quality mindset. Also, it shoud not be a challenge to work independently towards deadlines.
The position is located in our factory in Lilla Edet and you will report directly to the Site Controller.
Please send in your application at your earliest convenience, but not later than 28th of february. We are looking forward to reading your application.
Essity kindly but firmly declines direct contact with recruiting and staffing agencies, as well as job advertising sellers.