We are now strengthening the Process Competence Development team with a new Learning Expert in Process Execution. The PCD team is part of the Business Transformation Office, supporting the Global Process Teams and Business Transformation projects to secure end user competence and deliver learning products to the Business Expert community.
You will join other Learning Experts and Learning Specialists that are partnering with each global process team to create and maintain needed training material in multiple formats, including: e-learnings, short instructional videos, webinars, virtual Instructor led training, and classroom training. You will also be part of driving the use of new technologies and methodologies in learning.
What you will do
In this position, you will interact mainly with Global Process team members, Business Transformation project teams, and our Learning Design team in Hungary.
· Create cutting-edge learning material for, webinars, e-learnings, user-guides, classroom and short “how-to” videos
· Partner with different project teams to develop and implement learning content in project phase.
· Participate in initiatives to improve process competence
· Delivery of webinar trainings for business professionals
The position is based in Lund, Sweden.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you need to be able to work with changing requirements while keeping the key content and big picture in focus.
You must adjust to the audience from a cultural and knowledge-level perspective while developing and delivering materials in a simple and efficient way.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Business Expert, trainer, coach in a business process
· Experience interacting with customers, suppliers, and other types of stakeholders
· Experience supporting users in process and tools
· Experience in training delivery, face-to-face and virtual sessions
· Excellent presentation skills
· Project Management skills
· Proficiency working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
A high level of proficiency in English, both oral and written is required.
As our new Learning Expert, you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet.
Care to join?
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English before 18th of August through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com
To know more about the position contact Erik Nilsson at +46 46 36 3136
Questions about your application contact recruiter Josephine Malalla +46 46 36 5253
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Marie-Charlotte Jeppson at +46 46 36 6122 and Unionen Eva Thorén at +46 46 36 3304