Blueair is a world leading producer of air purifiers for home and professional use. With a clear purpose to improve the health and well-being of people everywhere. Blueair delivers innovative, best-in-class, connected products and services to over 60 countries around the world. Blueair is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company is a proud member of the Unilever family of brands.
In this role you will work with coordination between our warehouses and consumers on the European market to ensure that our air purifiers reach the right person in the right time. You will work with various tasks within logistics, order, and supply chain as well as you will work with supporting the sales support and e-commerce functions. Your responsibilities will include coordination of delivery from the warehouse to our customers, including invoicing, assuring shipping instructions, and other documentation. In addition, you will work with building efficient relations with warehouse, dealers, and end-customers. As an order and logistics coordinator you will work with providing top class service level throughout the whole process.
· Daily correspondence with EU warehouse
· Work together with the team to continuously develop and improve workflows, processes, routines, and other creative ideas
· Lead activities and projects to improve the performance of the function
· Provide efficient, high class support and service to customers
Who we believe you are.
To succeed in this role, we believe you are a team player who likes to build good relations, service minded and is a great communicator. Since you will be working in a changing environment and handling multiple tasks and cases you are able to prioritize, plan and organize your work in a timely matter as well as you have an eye for detail. You are driven, able see solutions rather than problems and have a great customer focus and im to deliver value to the customer in the best way possible.
· Three years’ experience from logistics and/or customer service
· Previous experience from order registration
· Skilled and experience in MS Office, especially excel
· Previous experience from working in different business systems
· Fluent in English, both verbally and written
· Swedish and/or German is a plus
What we offer.
We offer a temporary employment with start immediately and will end in June 2021.
Blueair offers you an exciting role in an international environment. You will be part of a company that has values that engages every employee. You will work with sharp and motivated colleagues in a nice company environment and work together with Blueair to change the world such that everyone should have the opportunity to breathe clean air!
Are you the one we are looking for or do you know someone that is the right candidate for this position?
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Josefsson, recruiter at +46 70-197 02 94, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application today!