We are passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their business.
Novacura is privately owned and has offices in ten countries including Germany, Poland, Norway and USA, with headquarters in Gothenburg.
In both 2018 and 2019 we were named by DI Gassel as one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner that with great engagement and solid experience wants to work proactively with the HR agenda at Novacura.
We are a global, innovative and growing company guided by our core values which are to be openminded, brave, professional-and we care!
At Novacura, you get the opportunity to develop-Join us!
The HR Business Partner will be overall responsible and the ambassador for the development, implementation and the follow-up of HR processes within the areas of recruitment, onboarding, development, engagement and employer branding. The HR Business Partner shall secure that the company´s common processes, tools and trainings are localized and implemented in the organisation. The role includes both operational and strategic tasks.
The HR Business Partner is an active business partner who has a close collaboration with the managers and provides expertise, support and coaching within the HR area in a way that contributes to continued success for Novacura. You will report directly to the company´s CEO and have a close collaboration with managers throughout the entire organisation.
• Develop and implement the company's HR processes and ensure compliance.
• Support the managers in organisational changes as well as secure that the labour laws are followed.
• Actively work with the employer branding to attract, develop and retain talents.
• Continuously work with the employee engagement to follow-up, identify development areas and actions needed.
• Secure a good working environment in the organisation and engage the employees in the company culture and values.
• Create processes within mentorship and coaching for leaders and employees to develop a learning culture.
• Collaborate with the business to create an attractive career path framework based on clearly defined roles and positions.
• Facilitate the performance management process and initiate activities in accordance with the annual HR cycle (e.g. salary review).
• Continuously develop the HR handbook and Manager handbook.
• University degree within Human Resources or similar.
• At least 4 years of work experience from both strategic and operational HR work. We see it as an advantage if you have experience from a global company.
• Experience of driving change in collaboration with the leaders.
• Fluency in Swedish and English, oral and written.
• Good Microsoft office skills
As a person, you have a great interest in people and we see that you are a good communicator with the ability to drive change and bring the organisation with you. You are confident in yourself, have good leadership qualities with an ability to translate strategic decisions into concrete actions and results.
You are easily engaged and driven by being involved in developing the business and have a great interest in educating and coaching employees in the HR area. You are independent, service-minded and at the same time good at prioritizing and structuring your work. You are prestigeless and have integrity and used to handle confidential information.
We collaborate with PS Partner in this recruitment. To apply for the position, click on www.pspartner.se and register your CV with a personal letter. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Kristina Lundin Medved via email, email@example.com
We work with a continuous selection, so send in your application as soon as possible.