We're looking for a Web Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and who lives and breathes gaming.
At Wehype you will work in the tech team that design and engineer products that help us manage and execute authentic and engaging large-scale influencer marketing campaigns centered around the most influential gamers in the world.
What you will do
- Build and maintain our interactive web applications
- Bind our front-end and back-end services together
- Collaborate with software engineers, product owners, and designers
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth and values curiosity
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be
Who you are
- You have previous experience of building and maintaining web APIs
- You learn quickly and are motivated by working collaboratively and continuously improving by giving and receiving feedback
- You are passionate about what you do and have a interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You think Elasticsearch (https://www.elastic.co/what-is/elasticsearch) sounds interesting but previous experience is not required
Perks & benefits
- Premium work gear to get shit done
- Gaming stations at work and game time to catch up on all the latest games
- A team that will do everything to help you succeed in your role
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/training costs
- Breakfast at work
You will be working from our awesome office in central Uppsala, Sweden.