- Location: Stockholm, but during the Covid19 work is remotly (at the office if needed).
- Duration: 02-aug-2020 - 31-dec-2021
- Apply as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The role of “Quality Assurance Project Manager” will be within Convergence project of the program, and will:
Build up the Quality Assurance team for the program
Leading planning for overall Program Quality Assurance
Be accountable for all Quality Assurance activities within the program
Coordination and alignment across the full extent of Transition and Transformation projects in terms of Quality Assurance, but including all service area and business stakeholder interests
Identification and creation of proper KPIs and measurement mechanisms
Creation of relevant dashboards/usage of internal tools for reporting and follow ups
Mandatory competence and experience:
The following are high level competencies for this role:
Extensive project management skills (preferably 5-10 years)
Experience in working in large programs and projects
Seasoned and experience in Quality Assurance Area
High level competence and well developed understanding of Service Delivery (ideally in an outsourced scenario)
Experience in Transition and Transformational projects and activities
Experience of, and demonstrable success of, working in a multi cultural team
Focus on results
Excellent interpersonal capabilities
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based tech company focused on engineers, economists, technologists and lawyers within the IT, Energy and Infrastructure segments.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!