At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills and work life. We have high expectations on you, in return you will get great career opportunities and a good chance to develop further in your working role. We cooperate with some of the largest companies in several different industries.
Experis is now looking to hire a Certification engineer that will be part of a great team at Siemens Energy site in Finspång.
You will be responsible to identify local rules and certification demands that applies at installation sites regarding that specific region/country and then communicate this to the project. You will be first contact regarding certifications matters in the project involved.
- In the role you are planning and taking care of documentation in all activities connected with certification and/or local rules.
- Review of contracts where you identify local regulations and certification demands
- Cooperation with authorities and making sure necessary approval is settled.
What do I need to qualify for this job
- Experience in engineering project and understanding of mechanical, electrical, control and installation work or at least one of engineering field.
- Strong communication skills
- English, written and speaking fluently
- Strong administrative skills to meet project challenges
What can we offer you?
We can offer you challenging assignments as a consultant, working in a technical and intense environment, with high expectations on quality and product functionality. We also offer you opportunities and experiences working within a large and well-respected organization and a company that is successfully established.
Please contact consultant manager Erik Sundqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org