It all begins with active personal involvement - curiosity. Why can't things be done differently, better or maybe simpler? Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge. We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big difference to our customers. Be part of a friendly and professional team in a global workplace. With us, you will be working with world-leading process industry solutions in a result-driven and respectful culture.
Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 2.7 billion in 2017. Metso employs over 12,000 people in more than 50 countries.
As a Regional Order Planner Supervisor you are responsible for leading and developing the department. The main task in the department is the order management process, from order receival until delivery. The Regional Order Planner Supervisor is also responsible for tracking and following-up on KPIs and milestones as well as proactive bottleneck management and counter measure implementation.The Regional Order Planner Supervisor is responsible for customer questions regarding price, delivery time and product support. The Regional Order Planner Supervisor is also responsible for the invoicing process.The key factors for success are to drive customer satisfaction and innovations as well as spurring all team members to work together to a common vision and goals. The daily work is characterized by continuous improvements with clear and measurable targets in accordance with LEAN processes.
As Regional Order Planner Supervisor you will work according to Metso's leadership principles, values and policies. The supervisor is also responsible for showing the way forward, build engagement and trust, drive results and their own personal development. The Regional Order Planner Supervisor will have direct reports and work environment responsibilities according to Swedish legislation.
As Regional Order Planner Supervisor, you will:
* Build and foster a culture of working with continuous development, LEAN and quality in an excellent work environment.
* Ensure that work in the department will follow current processes, routines and instructions.
* Continuously follow-up, analyze and take actions to reach KPIs, targets and milestones.
* Initiate, suggest and carry out projects within own department.
* Motivate and engage team members for a positive work environment and results according to yearly targets.
* Follow Metso's policies, routines and guidelines regarding HR processes, such as recruitment, salary, PDD and rehabilitation.
* Ensure that Metso's vision and strategies are communicated and understood by team members.
* Ensure the team manages the entire order process in SAP and acts proactively with bottleneck management and counter measure implementation to deliver on time. The order management process of receiving, registration and confirmation of the order, follow-up on delivery time and open orders, inform customers about lead times and delivery times.
* Visualizes and maintain the top-level order milestone schedule as planned and is milestone process leader.
* Ensure that the team handles enquiries regarding complex order quotes such as larger enquiries, bill of materials, price, delivery time, as well as product offers.
* Issues material demand requisitions according to schedule and inventory.
* Ensure that the team create invoices and handle credit notes.
* Report KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Be responsible for following the routines regarding PPE, safety, fire, work injuries and other policies as well as making sure that team members follow all applicable regulations.
* The Regional Order Planner Supervisor will travel about 15-20%.
In the role as Regional Order Planner Supervisor you have prior experience from a similar role, preferably about 5 years experience. You have a technical understanding and high school/college degree with technical orientation. You are used to work efficiently in SAP, EA and Office (excel). As you will have internal colleagues and contacts both in and outside of Sweden you need to speak and write both Swedish and English. If you have product knowledge of Mill Lining, Screening Media, Lining, Conveyor Accessories and Crushers, it will benefit you in the role as Regional Order Planner Supervisor.
We believe that you have strong leadership skills, an ability to handle different topics in an ever-changing work environment and strong customer focus. You are service minded, engaged and accountable. As Regional Order Planner you need to be structured, have an analytical ability and also be a team player.
In this role you will have a great opportunity to be part of the implementation and the ongoing development of the new regional set up in the Rubber and Poly-Met organization. You will work on a regional level with colleagues in Sweden and, later on this year, also in South Africa.
For more information, please contact Camilla Hägerstrand, Regional Supply Manager EMEA, on +46 410 525 20. For further information regarding the recruitment process please contact recruitment consultants Magnus Hallberg, at +46 40 660 63 14 or Tom Jakobsen at +46 910 58 66 92, We look forward to receiving your application!
The position will be placed either in Trelleborg or Ersmark. Please apply directly to Metso through the link below: