Are you an international experienced Marketing Project Manager and want to be part of a wider marketing team at Samsung? Can you take a marketing strategy and turn it in to opportunities and activities with our retailers and customers? If you are driven by the wish to maximize impact of campaigns, ensuring to lead the visibility and collaboration with retailers and if you thrive on turning strategy in to action, please apply for this opportunity.
You will be belong to the Marketing team and work closely with our KAM/Sales Management for selected customers, and understanding their business and the needs of the customers is crucial. Sales are at the essence of everything they do, and the believe in sales and marketing being a tight knit team.
You will be placed in the Nordic headquarter in Kista.
Your key accountabilities:
- Support the Category Marketing Manager in setting a plan for Home Appliance marketing
- Implement and drive the marketing plan together with retails and KAMs
- Represent Samsung marketing interests when talking with white goods customers
- Integrate and engage Samsung and our offers in every Customer > Shopper touch point; in-store, Online, Service and Call Centers.
- Deliver customer sell-out growth in value and growth of in-house value share
- Maximize Samsung share of voice in Customer advertising
- Create, negotiate and execute sell-out activities related to sell-in commitments for HA secured by the Nordic KAM.
- Understand the business strategy for your dedicated customers with the ability to adapt our offers to their core target audience and shopper strategies
- Together with the full CE Marketing team, secure optimal investment and mix of activations for given product groups and customers
You will be working with:
- Category Marketing Manager HA to develop plans and activities that fit the overall marketing strategy and goals of HA
- Retail Marketing team to align instore activities and communication for your customers
- Key Account Managers to form plans for sell-out maximization
- Key Account Managers to set the omni-channel strategy and secure optimal investment and mix of activations for given product groups and customers
- 2 - 3 years of experience in marketing
- Experience from working with retailers (trade marketing or channel/customer marketing roles)
- Marketing project management or lead
- Planning and executing marketing activities and campaigns
- Experience from working with and managing external agencies
- Customer joint marketing 360 planning, execution & review
- Experience in working with campaign analytics
- Setting digital marketing plans and activities
- Customer channel integration & sales maximization (omni-channel perspective; in-store, DM)
- Customer segmentation and core shopper profile understanding (CMI), what makes shop visitors convert to shoppers at this customer?
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Creative problem-solver with a natural drive to see solutions instead of problems
- Strong self-leadership
- Ability to take own initiatives and drive implementation
- Team player who sees the value of winning together
- Strong collaboration skills and inter-culturally savvy
- A doer with a can-do attitude and flexibility
- Strong reliability and focus
We want someone who's driven, flexible and wants to learn as well as someone who is used to handling different projects at once and knows what to prioritize. Preferably the person has worked with Digital marketing and in a bigger company
What can Experis offer you?
At Experis we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you in your career. Through an employment with us, you get a solid competence development through longer, qualified assignments. Our customers are in various industries and different sizes.
The consultant managers at Experis are good at matching the right skills with the right assignments, and are very knowledgeable about Sweden's labor market. Together with you, we build an individual career plan.
Experis is a value-driven company with our consultants' career goals in focus. We have a long-term commitment in our consultants to create a balance between private life and working life.
This service means that you will be employed by Experis, but you will spend your working days with our customer. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the responsible Consultant Manager Louise Helin by e-mail: email@example.com.
We work with continuous selection, and the position may be filled before the closing date for applications