• Monitor policy regarding sustainable transport, including transport policy, energy policy and sustainability policy, with special focus on efficient logistics, biofuels & electrification in mainly Sweden and the EU but also including EU member states and all relevant markets globally for Scania.
• Collect and spread knowledge about sustainable transport in internal networks, with special focus on renewable energy for road transport and assess opportunities and consequences.
• Prepare Scania positions on sustainable transport and analyse policy proposals from institutions, governments and organisations and their consequences for Scania and the transport sector. Prepare policy proposals that support the shift to a sustainable transport system, with focus on Sweden and the EU. Support Scania representatives with knowledge.
• Produce remittances, debate articles, reports, presentations and speeches on the above topics.
• Represent Scania in conferences, meetings and fora’s with focus on sustainable transport policy
• Support Scania’s markets with knowledge and support regarding sustainable transport and political contacts
You are a driven person with a passion for sustainability and sustainable transport solutions. Analytical as well as communication and negotiation skills are needed. You are used to complex situations, in this case including policy on different levels (local, national, regional and global) and a large flow of information and contacts.
A network with in the transport & energy community in Sweden and Brussels or in Scania markets are strong assets.
Minimum 5-10 years' experience of working with sustainable transport and energy policies in Sweden and the EU. Fluent in Swedish and English. Excellent writing, presentation and networking skills. Knowledge in German is a merit.
You will be part of the Public Affairs and Sustainability team at Scania, at the Communications, brand and marketing department, and you will report to the Head of Public & Sustainability Affairs.
The position is based in Södertälje. Applications will be reviewed continuously.
For further information, please contact: Åsa Pettersson, Head of Public Affairs and Sustainability
firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)70 388 5084
Please apply through our website Reflex/Job search no later than February 23rd. Job Id 20200434.
Your application should include a covering letter and CV.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88 000 trucks, 8 500 buses as well as 12 800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON.SE. For more information visit www.scania.com.