Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven innovative solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com.
Job description / ArbetsbeskrivningAt Galderma, Global Medical Affairs is a dynamic and integral organization working together with healthcare professionals, colleagues and stakeholders across the globe with the key responsibilities for supporting the medical and scientific aspects of our approved products.
We are looking for a Medical Franchise Lead (Biostimulators & Skin Quality), a permanent position, to maintain and disseminate up-to-date knowledge on Galderma's portfolio and corresponding competitor products. You will work together with other members of the Global Medical Affairs department as well as with the teams at Global Strategic Marketing, Global Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Development. You report to the Head of Medical Franchise Leads, Global Medical Affairs. The position is located at our center of excellence for Aesthetics, in Uppsala, Sweden.
Job responsibilities / Ditt uppdrag
* To be the internal and external Galderma Medical Affairs lead-expert on a defined category of products from end to end product life cycle
* Proactively lead and support development of medical affairs plan for a defined category of products including clinical studies plan and publication plan
* Provide proactive scientific/medical/tactical input and support into medical and marketing strategies/product positioning/ brand plans
* Support medical information based on clinical literature and/or clinical studies to internal stakeholders
* Ensure that Galderma's training and educational materials for internal and external use are accurate, up to date, comprehensive and reflect the published data and knowledge relevant to the use of Galderma's products
* Representative for projects where expertise is needed, e.g. advisory boards, trainings, investigator meetings, manuscripts and abstracts
* Proactive support of strategic and tactical initiatives with medical affairs affiliates
* Review marketing materials and other Galderma activities requiring review from a medical and scientific perspective
Minimum requirements/ Är du den vi söker?
* Preferably, you have a doctoral degree within pharmacy, science or medicine.
Other relevant experience and educational background may be considered.
* Expertise with biomaterials and medical devices is preferred
* 5-10 years' experience of medical affairs, ideally gained in the medical aesthetic industry
* You have experience in critically reviewing scientific articles and data
* You possess excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
* You are a team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally
* You are self-driven, flexible, methodical, with the ability to structure work and manage multiple requests while maintaining timelines
Other important information/ Frågor och ansökan
What we offer in return
As Galderma's Global Center of Excellence for Aesthetics we have in Uppsala a unique edge as we have on our site the whole chain from product development to production. Here our 550 employees work on our world leading brands such as Restylane®, Azzalure® and Sculptra®.
We are offering you the opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment where both professional and personal development is encouraged. We are based in modern offices and located just by the river (Fyrisån) in Uppsala, only a 10-minute bike ride from Uppsala central station.
We welcome your application (CV and letter in English) via this career site or via our company website https://www.galderma.com/job-search. Apply as soon as possible though no later than May 10, 2021. The selection process is ongoing.
We look forward to receiving your application!