Tobii - world leader in eye tracking
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking and attention computing – a technology that allows a computing device to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we are the right company for you!
This position is intended for our HQ in Stockholm, however people located in Germany will also be considered.
Role and Responsibilities
The main purpose of this role is to drive business with new and existing customers/partners in the Automotive industry. You will do anything from CxO level meetings to detailed solution discussions with partners around the globe, as this is a truly global role. You should not be shy of hunting new leads, as well as nurturing important relations. As the solutions are complex, we value people who has an interest to understand the details of our products.
Your days will be filled with:
• Prepare and perform client meetings on daily basis
• Nurturing long term relations
• Together with manager decide on target customers and partners
• Negotiating deals and pricing
• Close deals with global companies in the Automotive space
• Bring the customer voice into Tobii to ensure we have the products and solutions the market needs
• Cooperation with Product department as well as local sales representatives
We are looking for a seasoned Business Developer who has:
• An understanding and experience from the Automotive industry
• Experience from working in or with Tier 1’s or OEM’s
• Experience in business development and/or technical sales
• Product management and/or purchasing experience
• Experience of CRM system Salesforce or Hubspot
• Knowledge, or a drive to understand pricing strategies and licensing models
• M.Sc. or equivalent, preferred
• Fluency in English, if you also know German, Chinese or Korean it’s a plus!
Being a Tobiian
To be successful in this role and at Tobii we believe you are a curious person, open to new ideas who want to be a part of building our company. You are a team player and a people person that know how to succeed together with your colleagues and customers to create the best value for all parties. We believe you are a confident, down to earth person and ofcourse interested in how technology can create value!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology help us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one; If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Watch this video to learn more about us!
Time for the next step
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website and address your questions to Sanna Fridell. And don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!