As Category Manager in our Service Contracts team, you will support both category management and the operational purchasing of our onshore & offshore wind and solar parks during the operating phase and optimize our supply chain measures throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Support of our global, operational onshore / offshore wind and solar projects
- Negotiations of large service contracts in multidisciplinary and international teams while also working on smaller day to day requirements for operational sites.
- Development, implementation and management of purchasing strategies for service and maintenance contracts
- Development of an optimized and standardized tendering process for service and maintenance contracts
- Development and implementation of framework agreements for service and maintenance contracts
- Development and implementation of active supplier relationship management with the service providers for onshore- and offshore wind turbines generator
- Development and implementation of an active stakeholder management with colleagues from the development and service department
- Several years of relevant experience in the management and processing of complex tenders for power plant / industry or infrastructure projects (Opex) as well as in negotiating maintenance contracts for wind turbine generators
- Experience in identifying and assessing commercial contractual risks and developing strategies for risk prevention or control
- Successfully completed studies in engineering or economics, additional legal qualification advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple contract packages and stakeholders and to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Intercultural understanding and experience in working with different cultures
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written) in English and Swedish, other languages advantageous (e.g. Danish)
- Willingness to travel as well as the willingness to temporary stays abroad to support our international projects.
- Experience from SAP.
This is a temporary position for at least 8 months.
We are looking for you who can start at very short notice.
We are about 60 employees in Malmö which before we became RWE Renewables was owned by E.ON. Now we have new and high ambitions for further growing renewable energy in the Nordic region, and we are in the starting pits of our journey together with about 3,500 colleagues in Europe, North and South America, Asia and Pacific.
Welcome to apply today, but no later than December 6th.
Please submit your application documents in English via or application process (use the "Apply now" button). Note that we do not accept applications sent it by email.
In this recruitment, we would like you to apply directly in RWE's system, it makes it easy by pressing: HERE
If you have any questions about the role please contact Recruiting Manager Fiona Ferguson:
Unionen, Marius Chard Uscilo, +46 706289094
Akademikerförbundet, Magnus Kullberg, +46703 950980