Are you up for a challenge? Do you love working with web and social media? Are you a person who are not afraid to jump in where you are needed? Now is the time, be a part of an energized and fast-moving team with one ambition - pushing the Janssen Nordic organization to become a leading digital health care company.
The digital team for Janssen Nordic is now looking for a temporary assignment of a Digital Specialist with focus on social media and web, as their colleague will be on maternity leave with start 14th of June. The assignment will start 10th of May and will last for at least 14 months. During the period you will be employed by Manpower.
What you will do
You will be a part of the Nordic Digital Team for Janssen, pharmaceutical company of Johnson and Johnson, and report to the Nordic Customer Digital and Strategy Lead. The team today includes 5 country SR digital specialist, 1 webmaster and 1 CRM Project manager. The position will be office-based in Stockholm Solna, however due to the COVID-19 situation we are working full-time from home. As a team we are working closely together managing the obstacles we encounter driving a digital approach in a regulated industry. Our most important meeting is our virtually morning walks, where we gather to discuss highs and lows to ensure we feel connected in these disconnected times. We want to grow and deepen our knowledge in social media and are looking forward having someone with "hands on experience" helping us grow in this area. Are you that person?
About the role
The Digital Specialist is a Nordic role with first responsibility to support the local Communication and Public Affairs team who are based in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. You will be working with projects based on the corporate and governmental affairs agenda targeting the public, patients, debaters/politicians, and media.
Examples of what you will do
- Support the local Communication and Public Affairs team to ensure they have the right conditions to succeed with their digital projects. This includes but is not limited to hands-on deliverables such as website set-up & administration, implementation of analytic tools, support in project planning, setting KPI's and analyzing campaign results.
- Support the local Communication and Public Affairs teams in maintaining, challenge and improve the long-term social media plans, including deliver monthly and quarterly reports of the progress.
- Lead improvement project of our corporate website with focus on web-structure and linking strategy to connect our different digital platforms, and analyze company ranking to give recommendations of future areas of where we can take positions from a SEO-perspective.
- Be a team player and support the digital team on various tasks including but not limited to content uploads on various platforms, and helping the team deepen their knowledge in how to work with social media campaigns.
To succeed in this Nordic role with various external and internal target groups it is important that you are:
- responsive to different needs and eager to find solutions to upcoming challenges
- agile and ready to re-prioritize when needed
- patient and determined to reach your goal
- comfortable of driving projects independently in a regulated industry
- demonstrate honest and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility
- Hands on experience with planning and executing social media organic and paid campaigns from various social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook)
- Experience developing social media and web content with social/digital tools such as Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads as well as hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress (or another comparable CMS)
- Hands on experience of and website analysis working with different analytic tools such as google analytics, hotjar, keyword planner, google tag manager, google data studio.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite and adobe suit (photoshop, premier, illustrator) Other qualifications seen as a bonus:
- Experience from working in a regulated industry
- Project management experience
- Driving social media projects on corporate branding
Would like to apply for this job? Fantastic! The position may be filled before the last application date so apply today! For more information, you are welcome to contact Maria Fant on tel: 08-452 33 77 or maria.fant@manpower