Would you like to work for an innovative, Nordic FinTech company where you will be part of a development team that is making market leading solutions in the digital payments industry?
Next generation payment related services! We are the Commerce Enablement domain within the Merchant Services business unit in Nets and our mission is to create solutions within the merchant payment area that enables our customers, the merchants, to increase their ability to engage the consumers and the possibility to do better business.
By innovation, development and combining existing components in our payment landscape we are creating new cool and exciting products that will create more value for our customers.
We are a passionate team that likes deliver awesome payment solutions through innovation and agility.
Build your career at Nets as a Java/System Architect
Nets is a market leading FinTech company with many opportunities and we are looking for talents with ambitions and passion for what they are doing.
You will be part of an IT department with agile teams that is building customer products that requires deliveries from different units in our organisation and from external parties. You will have the end to end design responsibility for our Loyalty Systems and ensure that the systems meet the functional and technical requirements and that they comply with IT standards and policies. We base our software development on Microservices-based architecture, automated tests, continuous delivery and deployment.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Have the over-all architectural responsibility for the systems in Commerce Enablement. Ensure that the systems meet the functional and technical requirements and that they comply with IT standards and policies.
- Design and develop high-performing, scalable applications for critical systems with high availability
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle, establishing best practices and provide guidance to the development teams including code review
- Establish detailed system design to match requirements and supporting the Merchant Services target architecture (applying UML).
- Coaching and guiding the teams in development techniques and system and Java architecture
- Participate in establishing and maintaining development tools and processes as described in the systems development life cycle
Preferred background and qualifications
You are like all our employees; social, open, communicative, customer oriented and ambitious team player with strong momentum and a positive attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with complex development of server-side applications and programming.
- Software development techniques - with focus on application and system architecture
- Modelling and forward engineering - UML, API's, protocol design, source code generation
- Designing transaction-intensive and scalable applications
- Agile development methodology
- Preferably experience in payment or banking industry
Programming experience preferred:
- Java server-side development
- Container based environments, e.g. OpenShift, Docker or similar
- Test driven development (unit test, mocks, integration test), test automation
- Spring application framework / Inversion of Control / Spring Boot
- HTTP, integration via interfaces in XML/XSD/REST/ASN.1/JSON
- JPA/Hibernate, transaction management, JMX
- Messaging / JMS / AMQP
Preferred personal competencies
You are enthusiastic with a good drive and a natural curiosity. As a person, you are proactive and customer-oriented. You should be able to work in a structured and yet pragmatic and creative approach, and also be solution-oriented with an engineering mindset. You are good at creating relations internally and towards external parties, by your ability to formulate in oral and in written English. You are a good colleague who works from a team-perspective to reach targets.
In this recruitment, Nets collaborates with Experis IT. Interviews are held ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application. Contact recruitment consultant Håkan Kempel at 073-021 18 33.