The new organization will develop technologically advanced and efficient electric hybrid powertrains for Geely Auto, Proton, Lotus, LEVC, LYNK & CO and Volvo Cars. The new stand-alone business will also supply third-party manufacturers, providing exciting growth opportunities. The gradual electrification of the automotive industry means there will be significant ongoing demand for efficient hybrid powertrains alongside fully electric offerings. This new unit will have the resources, scale and expertise to develop these powertrains.
CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology.
Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
This is what you will do most of the time:
- Work in our dedicated hybrid transmission team working on all levels of electrification ranging from fully electric to hybrid powertrains.
- Co-operate with our colleagues in China and meet with our EU-based customers.
- Design and evaluate electric drive systems and optimize electric machine designs for the best balance between NVH, durability, cost, and efficiency.
- Take an active part in the development of the electric machine design and simulation methodology required to speed up the design process.
- Lead/support Advanced Engineering projects related to electric drive.
- Manage university contacts within electric machine topics (research collaborations, thesis work etc.)
- Build up electric machine models and perform simulations in tools like MotorCAD and Ansys.
- Support software teams with electric motor control.
Please note that we are flexible and will adapt the role description to your profile.
You have probably this kind of background and qualifications:
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Electrical-, Applied Physics-, Electromechanical Engineering or similar
- Working more than 5 years with electric drive, inverter or e-machine hardware at a Tier 1 supplier, engineering company or OEM in an international environment.
- Fluent in English is a must; Swedish or Chinese language is a merit.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills. You are inclusive teamplayer who enjoys working in diverse environments. We are a global company and cultural awareness, especially Asian - European culture, is especially important to us.
For more information please contact:
Håkan Sandquist, Head of Transmission Hardware and System Simulation, +46 729 802013, email@example.com for questions regarding the position
Egle Celedinaite, Senior Recruiter, +46 738 62 18 28, for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2021-06-30
Apply today. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT - corporate standard
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park