Headquartered in Sweden, Alfa – The Scandinavian Mobility Services Company - is the largest Scandinavian regional provider of global mobility and assignment services. Our clients consist of Private, Corporate and Industry Partners who are focused on enhancing their strategic position by investing in Alfa’s core services: Immigration/Visa, Moving, Relocation and People Services.
Are you interested in working within a global network? Alfa The Scandinavian Mobility Services Company is expanding and we are now looking for two new sales people based in Stockholm.
We are looking for a sales driven, team oriented person wanting to join a global network aiming to provide peace of mind for people on the move.
Reporting directly to Business Manager, Sales & Relation, you will be a part of a team within Corporate Pricing consisting of 18 people sitting in various Alfa locations across Scandinavia, supporting several customers. Key to your success will be the team’s collective knowledge, experience and ability to combine forces.
On a daily basis you will:
- Liaise with Alfa teams to ensure that fees are processed on a timely basis and in line with client’s stated protocols.
- Enforce processes within the sales team and develop strong and leverage able relationships with customers.
- Track historic billing and maintain detailed archives for annual reports and frequent client requests.
- Attend client selected service team meetings.
- Utilize Alfa technology and its ability to assist with streamlining processes.
Our office is located in Norsborg / Botkyrka
Who are you?
You are a team oriented, highly talented individual with strong interpersonal skills. We believe you need to have a minimum of three years sales and services experience involving internal and external sales to be successful.
- Experience in working with several customers.
- Build the reputation of Alfa through quality of work.
- Monitor and uphold high quality of service to clients both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data effectively.
Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish is important.
- Strong attention to details, highly organized and good experience in problem solving.
- Ability to handle intensive seasonal variations.
Is this a job for you?
Please apply for the job via the link "ansök" with your CV and a letter of motivation, written in English, explaining which job specific expertise and personal characteristics you can bring to the role. Please attach the letter of motivation and resume in the same document. Interviews and selection will take place on a regular basis and the service may be added before the closing date.
Recruitment consultant Charlotte Åvall will happily answer any queries you might have, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08-452 33 74. Please apply as soon as possible as interviews will be held ongoing.
Looking forward hearing from you!