Would you like to work for a growing Swedish company?
Would you like to be part of a culture which setsemployees first, nurturelong termrelations and aninnovativeclimate as its core values?
We are on mission to achieve a positive impact on environment thru our solutions for commercial kitchens. Our ware washing solutions are state of the art with a strong footprint in a growing global market. Together we develop smart, sustainable and economical ware washing solutions aiming to save the most important element - the water. The blasting granule technology along with high temperatures are conveying a hygienic clean result in very few minutes.
Our products reflect a high-quality regarding design, functionality and ease of use across the lifetime.
In the role as Senior Software Engineer you will be a critical part of our success by securing the delivery of our software solutions, thru a world class approach on technologies, modular design and functionality embedded in our machines. You will also have a critical part in the development of our future IoT solution, securing better service, quality and sustainability.
We are searching for aSenior Software Engineerwho wants to be part of GRANULDISKs future:
Your focus areas:
- Develop the software platform and the software design process from idea generation, specification to working user functions - Develop and maintain programming tools with focus reuse
- Evaluate new technologies (embedded systems/ PLC & HMI systems) with respect to time/cost and performance
- Develop and maintain version handling tools
- Develop relevant testing equipment and protocols to ensure right quality levels
- Develop specifications, system design, software programs and test of software aiming for: - smart, cost efficient manufacturing with special focus on time/cost efficient test and virtual simulations
- smart, cost efficient service and updates / upgrades
- smart, cost efficient function or the machine
- ease of use - easy operation (optimized ergonomics), cleaning and maintenance in the kitchen
- connectivity solutions between factory and machines on the field, including user applications and cloud solutions.
- Take ownership, maintain and improve software on existing products including IO cards
- Keep an up to date view on latest technologies and developments within this area of competence in order to bring innovation to our products.
You’re a good listener and great in co-operating with others in developing own or other people’s ideas. You manage to work independently but also as an efficient contributing team member. You’re driven by the possibility to grow your knowledge as well as to develop others within your area of expertise, working towards high standards and joint targets. You like structures and the possibility to develop processes which enable continuous improvement. You have a genuine interest for technology and enjoy developing products which make a difference for both people and environment. You manage the depth in the design work in order to develop state of the art products and technologies. You need to take complete ownership on the software designs generated by you, from idea to working solutions for the end user.
- Master or Bachelor of Science in Data Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with software design and development
- Experience of working according to ”Lean” principles
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with C programming
- Experience with embedded systems and PLC / HMI programming
GRANULDISK is a growing international company with subsidiaries in France, Germany and Singapore with 70 employees around the world. We work in a modern environment and invest in creating the best ergonomics both in our premises as well as for our customers thru our products.
We are passionate about
Improving the working environment in the kitchen area through ergonomic equipment for the user and fighting for a better life, not only in the kitchen, but in the whole world through saving water, energy which also will be a big saving for the customer.
We are the Best in the world:
At commercial kitchen ware washing based on (bio) granules and high pressure technology, best at saving the planet by savings on water, energy and chemicals and care for people health and ergonomics.
Our GRANULDISK® ware washing machine is a Swedish innovation, Made in Sweden with a long track record in the market since more than 30 years, serving more than 10000 customers every day.
GRANULDISK is one of the companies within the family owned Sandberg Development Group. The company is based in Malmö, Southern Sweden. The Group has a focus on Swedish innovative companies with world-class products and a global view.
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Cabeza AB. For questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz: Malin.firstname.lastname@example.org. We are handling applications in a continuously andconfidential manner. Last date of application is the 31st of August.
Sökord:PLC, HMI,C programming , embedded development, embedded programming, GRANULDISK