We are looking to strengthen our Nordic Corporate Real Estate Services - CRES with a Facility Manager / Workplace Manager. The position will be based in Malmö or Göteborg and you will work towards Southern part of Sweden and Denmark.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
As part of the CRES Nordic team, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordination, delegation and monitoring of various facility functions across the responsibilities of Capgemini's Corporate Real Estate Services.
- Make sure we provide a good and clean work environment for Capgeminis employees.
- Apply global policies, standards and processes within workplace management.
- Support Office Managers in their role and provide excellent service within workplace management.
- Responsible for safety, security, maintenance and services of our work facilities to ensure they meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
- Ensure that the maintenance plan is followed according to budget and time schedule.
- Manage and maintain Facility Management suppliers.
- Coordination and supervision of smaller projects at the local offices in your district.
The most important part of this role is your personality and your skills to build relationships with local stakeholders as well as diplomacy within the organization, where your function is "for the good of the company". Feeling joy at work is something we value very highly in our team.
Who are you?
We believe the successful candidate would be able to show below skills and experiences:
- Minimum 3 years' experience from a related role within the area of facility management or equal.
- Good skills regarding key facility service areas in a fast paced and international environment.
- Strong organizational skills, preferably from an international matrix organization.
- Great skills in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Flexible and still have a strong attention to detail.
- Focus and balance the workload in a dynamic and virtual environment.
- Ability to articulate and influence with colleagues and managers.
- Successful track record of managing competing priorities effectively.
- Experience in identifying issues and developing alternative solutions if needed.
- Strong merit if you have experience in project management.
We are looking for a driven person who enjoys a high pace with a lot of responsibility and variated duties. To be successful in the role you are strategical, structured, have a natural business acumen and a curious mindset. Through your communicative and social skills, you establish good relationships both within the company as well as externally. You are solution oriented by nature and show great responsibility and dedication for your own personal development.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with individual career development.
The role is full-time, based in Malmö or Göteborg. As Facility / Workplace Manager you will report to Head of Workplace manager Nordic.
Travel on occasional basis will be required.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, and cover letter in Swedish or English. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, Capgemini is working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Christopher Weeks +46 727 28 54 30 or email@example.com