Olink Proteomics AB is a rapidly growing biotechnology company with a world leading technology and product portfolio for protein biomarker discovery and development. Olink’s mission is to accelerate proteomics research together with the scientific community, to better understand human biology. Olink is a Swedish company that has a strong global presence with offices and service labs in Uppsala and Boston, as well as an established sales organization across Europe, the USA and more recently in Singapore China and Japan. Read more about Olink here (https://www.olink.com/about-us/).
About the role
The role as Digital Marketing Manager is a new role within the company with the responsibility to develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns to drive website traffic and generate leads. Responsibilities will include the creation of compelling storylines, channel strategy development and content repurposing to formats that match the selected channels and audience. Within a defined budget, you will work with external agencies and publishers to secure timely execution, as well as manage internal stakeholders to ensure company performance targets are met. Key responsibilities:
- Develop briefs for campaign creation: Objectives, KPI:s, deliverables and tactics
- Manage and optimize campaign performance across multiple touch points and lead-lifecycle stages
- Coordinate content created by copywriters and designers to ensure it is optimized in appropriate formats and has clear messaging to meet the campaign objective
- Be able to build emails and campaign landing pages, prepare and adjust content and calls-to-action towards engagement and lead qualification in Hubspot
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
We see that the right candidate has a marketing degree (BS/MS) or a degree in biotechnology or related field. 5+ years of digital marketing experience running and designing global multi-channel and multi-audience campaigns and a solid B2B industry background with a preference for Life Science or IT. As a person you are highly creative with the ability to identify the target audience and create digital campaigns that are engaging, informative and motivational. You also have/are:
- Good knowledge of Hubspot or other marketing automation platforms
- Good knowledge in CRM systems such as Salesforce
- The ability to build relationships with external vendors (i.e. have good interpersonal skills)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and collaborative
- Energetic and self-motivated
You are joining an inspiring and inclusive workplace where the engaged personnel work closely together and strive towards their vision to improve the treatment of disease and global health. The working environment is innovative and fast-moving and will provide you with significant freedom within the role.
Location & start date
The office is located in Uppsala and starting date will be decided according to agreement.
Contact & application
If you have questions about the role you are welcome to contact recruiter Oscar Eidering: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0708188155.
We apply an ongoing selection process and urge you to send in your application as soon as possible to ensure that you are part of the process. We look forward to your application!
olink #digitalmarketingmanager #biotechnology #ecommerce #uppsala