Are you a service professional with a true passion in delivering the best customer experience possible? Do you also have a background in sales or customer service? Great - you might be who we are looking for! Keep reading and send your application today, interviews are held continuously and the position might be filled before the end date.
About the role:
As a Global Customer Care agent, your role will involve helping the company's consumers from all over the world working with 3rd line support cases. It is a high-paced environment where you will have a lot of responsibilities. Your day to day duties will include handling errands from customers, mostly by email and social media. In some amount you will handle errands by phone as well. You will also be involved in projects to help develop the customer care infrastructure. Here you will have the opportunity to work in a tight group where teamwork is a key component to their success.
- Working with 3rd line support cases, over email, social media and phone.
- Being in contact with different markets and actively working to improve customer service, worldwide.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with appropriate individuals or groups globally to ensure success in the daily activities.
- A lot of your cases will need high level problem solving and excellent customer service.
- Working in different projects to help develop the customer care infrastructure.
The assignment is through Manpower and you will initially be hired as a Manpower employee. You will be working office hours The assignment will start in the near future and last for six months with good opportunities for extension.
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, we are looking for someone with great knowledge and experience of customer service. We would like to believe that you have experience in working with service in some capacity, even if your background might not be in classic customer service. You are a capable multi-tasker and an excellent team player!
- Native or close to native English is required, both verbally and in writing. Experience of using business English is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a lateral thinker
- To be a decisive decision maker
- To have the right to work within Sweden
- Ability to start a new assignment immediately
- Experience from working with service or administration. If you have worked in 2nd or 3rd line support that is highly meriting.
- An understanding of intercultural communication
What can Manpower offer you?
You will get an opportunity to build your career through Manpower, one of Sweden's largest and best employers. When you become a Manpower employee you will benefit from our enormous network that will give you stability and insurance in your career. We care about your career and want to give you every opportunity to grow through your assignment.
How do you apply?
It's easy! Just push the apply button and you're on your way. Note that we do NOT accept application through email or mail. Selection and interviews will be helt continuously.
Any more questions?
You can find most of your answers through Frågor och svar
If you have technical questions regarding your application you are welcome to contact Manpowers Webbsupport, 020-26 51 00.
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!